Moving to next level

Options
feebeast1
feebeast1 Posts: 13 Member
Hi All,
I'm wondering when you should move onto the next level?
I'm feeling close to moving to level 2 (will give it another couple of days until I can do the 1st circuit's cardio without my legs killing me - 1st time this happened was last night!).

I'm currently doing the easy modifications for some of the moves (esp press-ups as I have a dodgy back!) or normal level. Should I try to get to the difficult modifications in level one before moving on, or should I do all 3 levels at the easy/ normal rate for the the full DVD - all 3 levels, and then go back to level one and try the difficult modification?

Whats everyone's thoughts?

Replies

• Ratchett13
    Ratchett13 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    It would take a long while for me to do the advanced moves for level 1, but I plan on moving to level 2 on day 11. I usually try to get somewhere between the beginner and advanced moves and push myself a little further each time, but I am far from doing a real pushup! I think its best to move on to level 2 because your body will need a change of pace. After the 30 days if you feel like trying again then do it! And let me know how it goes the 2nd time :0)
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I moved onto Level 2 after 4 days. I modify occasionally due to a shoulder injury but wasn't feeling it the next day at all. Level two is certainly a step up :)
  • pinkydoodles
    pinkydoodles Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i did level 2 this morning, is day 11 for me so have moved up. I found some bits of level 2 harder but some bits i could do easier .
    happy shredding xx
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I moved on up to level 2 today as well asit is my day 11. I'm not liking the planks so have modified these exercises to suit. Did notice that my workout today was more intense than the last few days of level 1.
  • louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I'm sticking with the 10 days on each level, so today was Day 11 - moving day! I definitely sweated more on this level and the planks are tough, but I found the cardio easier (or maybe my endurance is getting better). I couldn't do everything - those V presses were tough and the standing with one leg while kicking the other and adding the weights to boot was tough too, but I'm liking this level so far - seems shorter for some reason. Shredheads unite!