Friday (3/9) Check-in!!!

Options
How're you doing on the 35-day challenge? Whether you've had to start over or are still going, you are winning so long as you're sticking with it! Sometimes it helps to accept that we will experience fallbacks in our diet, and it makes it easier to forgive ourselves for them. =)

I've currently done 10 days. 25 days to go!

Replies

• Sandrea1981
    Sandrea1981 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

I am on day 4 of 35.

Its been easy enough to stay within my calorie goal, as I have been at work all week.

I am worried about the weekend though.

It tends to be my weak link. I go to my mums and she always has lots of baked goodies.

I am don't know if I can wait 35 days to weigh myself!!! I can normally weigh weekly. Eeeek.

31 days to go:)
  • ParisArkw
    ParisArkw Posts: 186
    Options
    If it helps you stick through the weekend without overeating, maybe plan on weighing yourself just on Mondays. That way, during the weekend, you can eat with that in mind. =)
  • penelopiad
    Options
    I went over yesterday :( On day one again.
  • EmilyMae12
    EmilyMae12 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Day one tomorrow....again.
  • krista896
    krista896 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    after a night of drinking and a day of eating hungover, today i'm back to day 1.
  • eodvarka
    eodvarka Posts: 30
    Options
    This is my first check-in, it's either Day 4 or 5 for me I believe. So far, I've been focusing on my caloric intake using the food diary, and I've been pretty good! I feel slimmer, though sometimes I wish I could eat a lot more than what I should! haha
  • ThinkThin85
    ThinkThin85 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Back on day one tomorrow and tomorrow is a new day :)
  • ParisArkw
    ParisArkw Posts: 186
    Options
    Back on day one tomorrow and tomorrow is a new day :)
    Wonderful perspective. =)

People starting over, don't worry. You are not behind, you are simply starting again, which is a million times better than choosing to not start at all!
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Day 4 today! Almost went over the other day but managed to reign it back in (had like, 3 kcals left at the end of the day!)
  • BATICB
    BATICB Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    5 out of 5! Now the real challenge... the weekend :)