I am ready for Level 2

Options
AliciaLucas_72
AliciaLucas_72 Posts: 112 Member
Today I breezed through level 1... WOW! I guess that means On Monday I start Level 2, as Monday Weds and Fridays are my 30DS days. I am looking forward to the challenge and a little scared. :noway:

Replies

• louisey112
    louisey112 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Good for you - I have 3 more days on Level 1 - not breezing yet ... lol, but I'm determined to start Level 2 on Sunday. Let's keep our fingers crossed!
  • phillips529
    phillips529 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Good for you - I have 3 more days on Level 1 - not breezing yet ... lol, but I'm determined to start Level 2 on Sunday. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

I love your message on your profile pic....I so feel it.

Yes...I'm ready for L2. I was considering doing L1D9 twice today so that I can rest tomorrow and start L2 on Sunday. Would anyone consider that cheating.
  • Innerautumn
    Innerautumn Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I did the workout with my 9 year old yesterday and she asked why I don't just do all thirty workouts in one day and get it over with. I don't think you'd be cheating at all! I just finished L1 today and will start L2 Monday (I'm doing Monday through Friday) but think I'll continue L1 on the weekends because I have come to like it!