Weekend!!!!http://www.myfitnesspal.com/post/recent

Options
heatherlsi
heatherlsi Posts: 90 Member
This weekend I'm taking my son to a Soccer tournament in Cincinnati, staying over night in a hotel so it will be a challenge to stay on track. The good news though is that I can go to my double spin class (2 hours) morning before we leave, I really love the class because I leave really worn out but energized and relaxed at the same time... I strained various muscles in me lower leg a couple weeks ago and I didn't make it through the entire class last Saturday but I'm pretty sure I will tomorrow. Since I've started exercising this is my first "injury" it's been a lot harder to rest that it is to keep to my exercise schedule. We have a great YMCA, nice people and enjoy going.

What are your goals for the weekend?

Mine is to finish the spin class and stay under 1500 calories Saturday and Sunday....

Replies

• Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I did the first workout of c25k this morning. It was a bit easy truthfully. I'm thinking about doing the third workout today also and closing out week one.
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I ended up re-doing the first workout with the wifey so she could get started. That's about all my exciting weekend news.... lost a pound too I guess... that's about it.
  • heatherlsi
    heatherlsi Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Losing a pound is great news!