Peyton in Miami?

Options
Marty_D
Marty_D Posts: 39 Member
Would Peyton Manning be a good fit in Miami? Number 18 may still have a few tricks up his sleeve. Always classy and a great leader, I think he'd work well there. Hopefully his injury won't be a factor.
Welcome aboard to Joe Philbin, best of luck to him and much success during his time at the helm. Hopefully he has what it takes to bring out the best in the team.

Replies

• cunokyle
    cunokyle Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I really hope Miami picks up Peyton! With the talent they have at the receiver positions and a back that is a real threat, they could make a good run towards the playoffs and Super Bowl.
  • burg1801
    burg1801 Posts: 124
    Options
    When I heard the possibility of Manning coming down here, I became ecstatic. We have all the components for a good run at the title. I got the cash set aside for that Manning jersey too!
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    When I heard the possibility of Manning coming down here, I became ecstatic. We have all the components for a good run at the title. I got the cash set aside for that Manning jersey too!

Me too! I really hope he comes to Miami, it will make for a really interesting season. I never thought that I'd be able to own a Payton jersey with a dolphins logo!
  • phinphanbill26
    phinphanbill26 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Peyton is going to Denver! Tebow is now on the block...I hope we don't go down that road!
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    If we don't make eye contact with Tebow, he won't come here. Right? RIGHT!??!?!
  • phinphanbill26
    phinphanbill26 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Tebow ended up with the Jets...could it get any better than that?