Zumba Fitness: Rush

Options
nammer79
nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
Has anyone tried out this game yet; I've been wanting to give it a go but read many mixed reviews so figured I'd see if I could get a little more insight on this one from the MFP Community.

Replies

• HopeytheHopester
    HopeytheHopester Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I've never even heard of it! It's probably really fun though:)
  • jenbk2
    jenbk2 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I have the Zumba Rush DVD- I would say the first couple of times using it you may not burn as many calories as you would like because it is hard to keep up with it. But I think once you get the hang of it - Could be a great burn.
  • HopeytheHopester
    Options
    I hope it works! If it does let me know because I might want to try it out after that!:)
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Yes i have it!

Its great!
    :)

I'm using play station Kinect for it so you dont have to hold anything or strap a controller to your side.. its really great.
  • HopeytheHopester
    Options
    I've played dance central on Kinect once:) It's really great! I want an xbox and kinect so I can join the fun as well:)
  • Arya21
    Arya21 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey I don't have Zumba Fitness: Rush but I have the original Zumba on the Kinect and it's great! It's a lot of fun and you don't feel like you're working out. One problem that I had with it was that it didn't give me an estimate of how many calories I burned. So I googled a Zumba calorie counter and found one: http://www.zumbacalories.com/] I hope this helps anyone that wants to input their Zumba workout!!! : )
  • unicorn1081
    unicorn1081 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I love Rush! My fiance' got it for me for valentine's day. I have been doing it every since. I love it because you earn points as you dance and the better you do the moves the more points and stars you get. it really makes you push are to complete the moves properly. I'm sure there is nothing better than a live class (i havent been to one yet), but I think Rush is great and it's a real workout! you can slack off and not get results or you can push yourself everyday to finish more songs. they have it set up with different options. You can select learn the moves to practice some basic Zumba moves. Then you can move on when ur ready to the songs and classes. Under single song, you kick butt working hard to complete it. there are 14 songs to chose from at low, med, and high intensity. then there are classes. short, med, and full class. i'm not sure how long they are because i'm trying to complete all the single songs before i do full classes. but there are 14 different classes under each category. so as you can see, it's hard to get bored with so much to do. I've lost 7 lbs. with Zumba Rush at least 2 times a week and weight training. if you have any more questions, feel free to message me!:flowerforyou:
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    thanks for all the replies guys this is a big help.
  • HopeytheHopester
    Options
    Your welcome!
  • SlvrLyssa
    SlvrLyssa Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I just got Zumba Rush for the 360 & I think it's a lot of fun & a great workout. Also it does tell you how many calories you burn which is nice. I had a Zumba game for the PS3 but didn't like to because of having to strap the controller on my side.