Anyone fancy another North vs South challenge?

Options
124»

Replies

• jankleberry
    jankleberry Posts: 508
    Options
    So whats happening then? will we just enter our weights tomorrow?
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    Options
    I've tried entering my starting stats do I need a password or something...
  • Rosy67
    Rosy67 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys- just been fiddling with it.
    It's all yours now- for anyone to edit.
    If you put your height in (inches) and your weight in pounds, it should work out your start BMI automatically.

Scots- I've changed it to Shrinking Scots, but if you prefer Haggis Hunters, feel free to change it. It's your team...

If anyone else wants to join, select a row that is the right colour, click on 'insert' at the top, then on 'rows above' and add your info.

If you get stuck, or can't do pounds and inches, message me and I'll sort it.

COME ON NUMPTIES! Get your start stats entered and lets get losing :drinker:
  • Ant_M76
    Ant_M76 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Hi Rosy

I added my stats but the BMI says 33.2 while MFP calculator says 30.8. Quite a difference! Does everybody else's look right, for them?
  • Rosy67
    Options
    Hi Rosy

I added my stats but the BMI says 33.2 while MFP calculator says 30.8. Quite a difference! Does everybody else's look right, for them?

Doh! Thanks for that. I've corrected it now- I'd put 2.45 centimetres in an inch instead of 2.54...

Going to weigh myself now:ohwell:
  • Rosy67
    Options
    By the way- I've made us a group- you should all have been invited.
    Then we can start threads for each team and find results etc more easily.

It's called 'UK North vs South vs Scotland challenge'- it wouldn't let me have more than 50 characters, so that was the best I could come up with!

Shall we move over there now?
  • taxi_drivers_wife
    Options
    5lb lost in my first week...... I am in team South