Anyone have SSX for the 360?

Options
mixedfeelings
mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
or even the PS3? I used to love it on the Gamecube, so far so good with the new version.

Replies

• cesctheman
    cesctheman Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Yeah I used to love it on ps1, I tried the new one on ps3 but I'm having trouble getting into it.( it's only the demo tho). I loved the last one ESP the track Tricky Tricky Tricky..... Do you like the new one...Is it worth getting...
  • mixedfeelings
    Options
    I think so, and certainly if you liked the previous games. I spoke to someone who said they didn't enjoy the demo though which I didn't bother with as I knew I was going to get it. I like it more each time I play it.
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Played it the other day, it was really good fun... not quite as good as tricky but certainly worth the outlay I reckon. Going to get it after I'm done with Mass Effect 3 and Skyrim
  • mixedfeelings
    Options
    Played it the other day, it was really good fun... not quite as good as tricky but certainly worth the outlay I reckon. Going to get it after I'm done with Mass Effect 3 and Skyrim

It's really quite addictive, playing in the global events for rewards is pretty fun, I was up until 2.30 playing it last night and as soon as I've done my work-out I'll be playing it again!
  • CrawlingChaos
    Options
    I have it for 360. I really like it but dont have any people on my friends list that has it so explore mode hasnt been as fun as it could be, not having people to compete with all the time.
  • Iam918
    Iam918 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I just picked SSX up last night for Xbox. Pretty fun game, was up till 1am playing.

Be sure to join in the Global Challenge EA is hosting to get 50k riders for the badge & unlock Lvl 11. Will need to ride after the event hits over 50k riders but if you ride before you'll help it get to 50k.
    Alps - Vorassay - Beyond the Fall - Trick It!

Go to Beyond the Fall where we will be running the longest Global Event yet - an epic 2 week event! Our goal is to break 50,000 riders for this event so those who join can get the badge for this achievement. As an added motivation, if we hit 50,000 on both 360 and PS3, we will release the ability to level your riders up to 11 and a whole new collection of awesome Level 11 gear to go with it! So message all your friends and get them to join now - best of all it's free to enter!

http://www.facebook.com/events/411060138907327/
  • mixedfeelings
    Options
    I have it for 360. I really like it but dont have any people on my friends list that has it so explore mode hasnt been as fun as it could be, not having people to compete with all the time.

I'm the only one of my friends that has it, not many people seem that enthusiastic about it, I love it.
  • mixedfeelings
    Options
    I just picked SSX up last night for Xbox. Pretty fun game, was up till 1am playing.

Be sure to join in the Global Challenge EA is hosting to get 50k riders for the badge & unlock Lvl 11. Will need to ride after the event hits over 50k riders but if you ride before you'll help it get to 50k.
    Alps - Vorassay - Beyond the Fall - Trick It!

Go to Beyond the Fall where we will be running the longest Global Event yet - an epic 2 week event! Our goal is to break 50,000 riders for this event so those who join can get the badge for this achievement. As an added motivation, if we hit 50,000 on both 360 and PS3, we will release the ability to level your riders up to 11 and a whole new collection of awesome Level 11 gear to go with it! So message all your friends and get them to join now - best of all it's free to enter!

http://www.facebook.com/events/411060138907327/

Must do this, if I haven't already, will have to check this out tomorrow morning as it's 1am here, if I go on now I'll be up until 3!
  • Iam918
    Iam918 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Must do this, if I haven't already, will have to check this out tomorrow morning as it's 1am here, if I go on now I'll be up until 3!

I've been up till 3 - 4 am all weekend long grinding out runs on SSX. LoL.

If anyone needs SSX friends to compete against feel free to add me. GT: Iam918 (capitol i not L) Just mention it's for SSX from MFP as I don't take anon random requests.

cheers.
  • mixedfeelings
    Options

I've been up till 3 - 4 am all weekend long grinding out runs on SSX. LoL.

If anyone needs SSX friends to compete against feel free to add me. GT: Iam918 (capitol i not L) Just mention it's for SSX from MFP as I don't take anon random requests.

cheers.

Request sent although I didn't add a message...look out for ShrivelUp (huge Devo fan)
  • Zichu
    Zichu Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Playing it right now. My GT is the same as my MFP username.