What's harder : Insanity or Charlene Extreme?

Options
Into my recovery week in Insanity, but having 2nd thoughts. It's great for muscle strength, fitness, but wondering if I would have shred as much and have as much lean muscle if I did charlene. Anyone done both or have any thoughts?

Replies

• robokoala
    Options
    I started Insanity this past winter and gave up after 5 minutes into the 2nd month. To me the recovery was not a recovery AT ALL. After giving up I did ChaLean Extreme which I loved. I got through it and I finally felt some muscles that weren't there before. I am now doing Insanity again and I just finished the recovery week. It didn't really matter which work out I did, I still lost weight only according to what I ate. The only thing I can tell you is that I am stronger after Chalean and faster after Insanity. I would finish out Insanity and then tone with ChaLean.
  • CoachXthea
    CoachXthea Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I did the orginal turbo jam years ago (about 8). And saw great results in muscle tone. I still do turbo sculpt from time to time. But I am mixing P90X and Insanity now. I'm not weighing in or measuring accept at my milestones (30, 60, 90 days) so will let you know how my body fat etc improved!
  • brandonvb
    Options
    Is everyone here drinking their Shakeology?
  • CoachXthea
    Options
    Yes Sir.
  • Kperry4
    Kperry4 Posts: 4
    Options
    I finally got into shakeology! I did not like the chocolate o r greenbery but LOVE the tropical strawberry!
  • CoachXthea
    Options
    A lot of people have said that the Strawberry is chalky. I love Greenberry, but have an event coming up so ordered some Strawberry to sample. Will let you know my take.