March Challenge! 3/11-3/17

Options
I am glad to see that we all did well last week! This challenge is really heating up!!

I didn't do so great for exercise today, but I did go on a walk with the family. I think though I will count today as a rest day!

Good luck this week ladies!! :happy:

Replies

• MeAfter30
    MeAfter30 Posts: 129
    Options
    For those that run or walk for exercise, have you heard of the app RunKeeper? I love it!! It's a free app that keeps track of your distance, time, etc. I like it because it uses GPS to tell me how far I have walked.

Check it out!
  • smsinger75
    smsinger75 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Checking in. Yesterday I did 2.5 miles on the treadmill and 15 minutes of vigorous weight training. My arms and abs hurt this morning. :-)

Will have to check out that app.
  • Handbanana06
    Handbanana06 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Saturday- Core 20 and stretch 10 (Turbo Fire) =30 minutes
    Sunday- Couch to 5 k Ran 20 minutes, Walked 10 =30 minutes
    Monday- Fire 45 Stretch 10 (Turbo Fire)=55 Couch to 5k(running 20, Walking 10) =30 total 85
  • K_Pow
    K_Pow Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Saturday - 60 min treadmill, 5 mins @ 3.5, 10 min @ 6.0 x 2, 10 min at 6.5, 10 min at 6.7, 15 mins @ 3.5
    Sunday - Rest
    Monday - Rest
  • smsinger75
    Options
    Did 10 minutes of push-ups, crunches and knee lifts. Did 15 minutes on the elliptical. And another 20 minute walk at work. Not great, but it was at least something. Sigh!
  • Handbanana06
    Options
    Tuesday-HIIT 20 and Stretch 10(Turbo Fire)=30 minutes! May or may not run later :)
  • bluberrygoo
    bluberrygoo Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Monday-Saturday: Insanity
    Sunday: pilates
  • MeAfter30
    Options
    smsinger~ Something is always better then NOTHING! :)

I am still sore from yesterday, but already today I went for a 1.5 mile walk with my kids. I plan to walk another 2 miles tonight as long as the weather permits. Tomorrow it's back to the workout videos... thinking of starting with the biggest loser.
  • K_Pow
    K_Pow Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wednesday - Level 2 - 30DS with 10 mins of squats, lunges, push ups, crunches and butt kicks.
    Thursday - See above
    Friday - See above
    Saturday - Run OUTSIDE (weather permitting!)
  • smsinger75
    Options
    Monday - 20 minutes at 3mph on treadmill, 20 minutes on elliptical and 10 minutes (push-ups, crunches, knee lifts)

Tuesday - 40 minutes at 3.5 mph on treadmill, 20 minutes weight training, push-ups, crunches and knee lifts
  • Handbanana06
    Options
    Wednesday- HIIT 15 and Sculpt 30 (Turbo Fire), C25K 35= 120 minutes total
  • smsinger75
    Options
    Took it easy today. I did walk over a mile during work today according to my new health tracker watch. Plus I lifted and moved medical equipment all day at work. So I decided to skip the formal workout tonight. I am worn out and get to do it all again for the next 4 days. We are issuing a whole hospital's worth of equipment in 5 days. Ugh!
  • Handbanana06
    Options
    Thursday- Fire 55EZ 55 minutes
  • MeAfter30
    Options
    Yesterday was a rest day for me and today might be too, which would put me over for the week, but I am really sore! I wonder how do the biggest losers deal with the soreness? Have they ever said?
  • MeAfter30
    Options
    Mind over matter, I pushed through being sore and walked a mile with my kids, then came home and did a workout video. Yay! ... I feel I am going to be VERY sore tomorrow.
  • Handbanana06
    Options
    Great Job!!! I have always heard that you have to work through the sore feeling, Icy hot is my new best friend since I started running!
  • smsinger75
    Options
    Slacked again yesterday. But did end up walking a mile and half at work. Ugh! But today I leave for Boy Scout Adult Leader Outdoor training. So I will be camping, hiking, walking and etc. all weekend. So that should burn some serious calories. Good thing since weigh-in is on monday. :-) You ladies have a great weekend!! Will check in Sunday night or Monday morning.
  • MeAfter30
    Options
    smsinger~ that sounds like a great way to stay on track over the weekend! Hope you have a good weekend!!
  • bluberrygoo
    bluberrygoo Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I have started adding slim in 6 every day too.
  • Handbanana06
    Options
    Friday- Couch to 5k 22 minutes running 10 minutes walking-32 minutes total
    Saturday- Core 20 and Fire 45(Turbo Fire)-65 Minutes