Options
    Thanks! These are good ones!!
  • MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    I am ON IT!
  • Fashen33404
    Options
    I love this challenge, I have never been so motivated!!! I hope we can do this again next month.
  • smsinger75
    smsinger75 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Started out the week strong. My abs are so hurting this morning. But it is a good hurt. Going to try to squeeze in my workout tonight before having to sew scout uniforms and hemming a bunch of pants for a co-worker.
  • luvs_choc8
    luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Completed all of Monday's challenge. Have decided I am going out to buy myself a HRM and find out what my burn really is.
  • stroken96
    stroken96 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I love this challenge, I have never been so motivated!!! I hope we can do this again next month.

I agree
  • sangelic
    sangelic Posts: 207
    Options
    Monday Mini Challenge
    Food: stay within calorie limit making sure you are eating healthy calories and not empty calories (ie sugar ) - CHECK!
    Cardio: do 30-45 minutes increased heart rate activity. - Did 20 minutes of Zumba at home plus some random minutes of dancing crazy while getting ready for work :happy:
    Strength: do 125 crunches. - Ahhhh...fail. Forgot all about them.
  • CnocNaCu
    CnocNaCu Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Monday: all checked,
    Tuesday: food was healthy and wholesome but didn't do squats or JJs. had to cut the grass today and there are 3 big lawns. It took me 141 minutes :ohwell:
    Then I have my Tuesday run and did a few miles with LS. I am tired and just want to eat and sleep and eat and eat and sleep and.....
    Tomorrow will be not as crazy
  • CnocNaCu
    CnocNaCu Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    After taking my measurements this morning ( hadn't done that for quite a while) I decided to start maintaining my weight. So I've changed the goals. I will stick to the challenge and will even do another one, but not to lose weight, just to help me maintain.
    I always checked the scale and didn't measure for a long time. I've lost many inches without losing many pound the last few weeks. That tells me I've definitely lost quite a bit of fat, my body has changed and...yes, that is it now. My hubby doesn't want me to shrink more either. Am a bit lost now as to how to start maintenance and what to do :ohwell:
    . If anyone has an idea of what to look at, how to do it , please let me know.:flowerforyou:
  • smsinger75
    Options
    ScrewyChars-7343166
  • smsinger75
    Options
    Did really good earlier in the week. Slacked Wednesday and yesterday. Did however walk over a mile each day during work. Plus lifted and moved equipment all day both days at work. We are in the middle of a major receipt of a whole new hospital's worth of equipment and supplies. So crazy at work for this week and next. I have already processed 45 pieces of equipment just this morning.

But later this afternoon, I leave for Boy Scout Adult Leader Outdoor training. So I will be camping, hiking, walking and etc. all weekend. So that should burn some serious calories. Good thing since weigh-in is on monday. :-) Hope all of you have a great weekend!! Will check in Sunday night or Monday morning.