Wardrobe help for Vegas trip!!!

Options
Victoria2448
Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
Hi Ladies,

I am going to Vegas for a business/training conference. I have never been there and really need some stylish comfy clothes. Suggestions for comfy shoes..really needed. My feet and knees can't stand pointy tight too high shoes, as much as I love the look.

I will be attending some more casual and fancy parties as well as daily training seminars.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :smile:
Thanks,
Vickie

Replies

• DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    First ,what month are you going? Summer is hot,hot,hot. Nights are pleasant but some nights can be cool. I used to visit my grandmother there every now and then.
  • Victoria2448
    Options
    I am going in mid June!!!:noway:

Sorry forgot to add that!
  • jayanne0907
    jayanne0907 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I too am going to Vegas but in April... Mine is all vacation celebrating our 25 wedding anniversary so I to need some wardrobe help!!
  • jporte
    jporte Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Too funny! I am also going to Vegas for the first time the end of April. This was my 40th birthday present from my husband. Not sure why he picked Vegas since I don't like to gamble but it looks like there are a lot of other fun things to do out there. We plan on hopefully going to some clubs (can't remember the last time I went to a club) so I need to go shopping for some fun club clothes.....don't want to go too soon because I would love to lose a few more pounds by then.
  • mlindahl
    mlindahl Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I went in November for my first time and I am not a gambler. First and foremost-you definitely need good shoes-lot of walking! Even if you are going for a seminar or work-hotels are huge with lots of shopping in each one so can walk literally blocks and still be in the same hotel. AND see any of the Circus Solei (spelling probably not right). I layered my look with cardigans and belts that I could put on and off as the weather or seminars dictated. Flats hurt my feet too so not sure what is the best footwear-not new shoes (I did that and killed my feet for the rest of the trip).

Have fun ladies!
  • Victoria2448
    Options
    Thank...the shoes are so tricky. I have bad knees and just can't wear heels like I use to. I am almost always barefoot...LOL I wish i could wear those cool heels I love shoes so much.

I do have flatter boots, but was thinking I would look ouit of place and they would be too hot...UUUGh