**moan**

Options
TheDrBuchanan
TheDrBuchanan Posts: 89 Member
Daylight savings time has seriously screwed with my toddler's sleep schedule. I got maybe 6 hours of sleep last night, with a one-hour waking in the middle. Now a full day of work, then mommy-ing, and finally shred at like 10pm tonight (after stinker falls asleep - what a joy it will be if he actually goes to sleep on time tonight!). Level two was so HARD for me - I am so not looking forward to how long and painful this day is going to be.

Sorry for the whining. Clearly need some validation/help with motivation today. :-/

Replies

• HappieHippie360
    HappieHippie360 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    you can do this! some days will be easier than others to get the video in your schedule...just remember it is only 25min. you will feel so much better having done it than not..do not disapoint yourself by skipping it. you deserve the same level of care that you give to people in your life that you love.

i would suggest you go read the motivational posts that amber posts!...they seriously help me :)

i totally agree about level 2!...woah!...it was kind of exciting tho that i finished stronger than i thought that i would.
  • TheDrBuchanan
    TheDrBuchanan Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the pep talk!! I managed to drink some Mio Energy and get myself to the gym for a bit of a jog on the treadmill, which gave me enough endorphins to get through the shred! It ended up being a spectacular fitness night for me - and you're right, I did feel good about it afterwards. Hoping the soreness wears off soon though!