100 weight loss tips from Dr. Oz

I found this link to Dr. Oz's weight loss tips and have been successful in picking and choosing some of the foods and choices I make now.

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/dr-ozs-100-weight-loss-tips

Last night, we went to Outback Steak House and although I chose healthy foods I found the serving size I actually had was less than the calorie counter on the web site. The lobster was only 2 ounces and the choice was 4 ounces, had a 6 ounce steak which was to rare for me to eat so had about 4 small bites. Not even 2 ounces of meat so I did indulge and eat a slice of the wheat bread and it was delicious!

I am still being a slug and not getting out and running on my days off which equates to only working out @ the gym at the hospital for an hour or so. Total time in the gym for 3 days was only 5 hours which helps to burn calories on those days but the others......well, it's not working.

Ok, so I work in a bariatric hospital and every thing is geared towards weight loss so I have had an advantage with food choices also on the days I work. One of the Physicians continues to tell the patients.......drink you food. Meaning drink water, water and more water. This boosts and jumps starts your metabolism. I thought it was a crock of poo until I started doing it and the first week I lost 7 pounds. He says a lot of times when you are feeling hungry you are actually dehydrated. Who'd have thought? Anyway, it helped me tremendously. As of today, my weight loss is still @ 16 pounds and I haven't lost anymore.

Seems to have plateaued......maybe I will go after those shoes....Raven and DL! Hope you all are doing well!