INTRODUCTIONS

Options
2»

Replies

• melanogaster
    Options
    Hi! I can't tell you how happy I am to see Ravelers on here!

I'm melanogaster; here, on ravelry, and on fitocracy. I'm 30 years old, and I've got about 40lbs to lose at the moment; but, I'm already about 10lbs down from where I was. I knit, crochet, spin... and I'm buying a new loom this weekend!
  • CharbyOttawa
    CharbyOttawa Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm happy to see other Ravelers here. My Rav name is Heathen. My goal is to reach 130 lbs, which would be a net weight loss of 84 lbs. from my maximum weight of 214. I've already managed to lose 67 lbs, but only 37 of those have been since I joined MFP.

Feel free to add me as a friend so we can encourage each other to reach our goals.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Hi, Heathen! I am Sandyhook on Ravelry. Will look for you there!! :)
  • ANerdyBirdie
    ANerdyBirdie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late to the party here, but thought I'd comment on the off chance someone sees it.

Hi! I'm new(ish) here and I love Ravelry!

My name is Courtney and my handle is NerdyBirdie over at Ravelry too. Feel free to friend me!
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Hi, Nerdy! Will look for you on Ravelry!
  • iwtfytj
    iwtfytj Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi! Just joined the group! My name is Sarah (Ravelry username osuraccoon). I am 30 years old and I've been crocheting for about 22 years now! (Don't know how to knit, but I'm thinking about teaching myself someday.) I'm a law student and have 3 small kids (ages 7, 6, and 2) so life is really busy and stressful for me. Stress eating has made me gain so much weight, so now I'm here. So far I've lost about 26 lbs, but I still have around 40 to go. I'm (sadly) trading some of my craft time for exercise time, but it's a good tradeoff I think! Nice to see some other Ravelers on here :)
  • clariangel
    clariangel Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    hiya iwtfyj!

welcome! and good luck with your weight loss. feel free to add me as a buddy on Ravelry if you like. I'm clariangel there. I strictly crochet but thats just because i dont know how to knit yet. One day I will learn :)
  • Rita7Denise
    Rita7Denise Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am RitaDenise on Ravelry - I hang out in the Loom Knitters group. I loom knit, needle knit, crochet, hand spin and trying my hand at weaving.