Best Picture for our Group??

Options
starchile
starchile Posts: 248 Member
So as you all may have noticed, there is no picture in the banner for our Group...any suggestions? It could be a picture you've found, a logo you designed or just some suggestions. I've tried to find public pictures of larger people living a healthy, happy life style or exercising and apparently there are none in this world. soooo...lol.

Any and ALL suggestions are welcome!

Oh! I just had a thought! What about we feature one of our members each month???? If you take and submit a photo of you in your workout gear either doing something you love or posing, you could be our "active member of the month" and we'll use YOUR photo!

Thoughts?

Replies

• MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    No takers yet? Okay, I'm not the best looking beastie to ever be caught on film, but I volunteer for consideration. Any of the photos in my profile. The only issue is, they're low quality. Taken off Kinect Adventures with my cell phone.

Like I said when I joined this sub forum, I looked around the net for fat people working out and getting healthy, too, all I found was fat people falling down. Really ticks me off.
  • JensQi
    JensQi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    How do you post pictures to a group? I have one of me..;o)