What program are you doing?

Options
swall0810
swall0810 Posts: 148 Member
I am doing Insanity. I just started month 2 day 1 today. Between doing the fit test AND max interal circuit it kicked my *kitten*. Anyway, was looking for an insanity group and came across this one. Anyone active in it?? I need friends, support and motivation. Month 2 is going to make me or break me! Hoping it makes me!

Replies

• danjanicole
    Options
    Today is Day 1 of Insanity for me, and the fit test made me wanna die! I was looking for an Insanity group as well, but this is as close as I could find, However, it doesn't seem to be a very active group. Hopefully, that changes! I need some sort of daily accountability and motivation, so we'll see.

Have you had good results with the program so far? I'm pretty sure I will be doing a lot of modifying and resting, but am still hoping for some decent results. Good luck! :)
  • MystiqueASAP
    Options
    I am week 1, day 5 into Brazillian Butt Lift.
  • bbcoachcory
    Options
    Hello everyone sorry I have not been on here after I created this group I was away on vacation. I am doing a hybrid of p90x and insanity. I am loving this hybrid right now.
  • bbcoachcory
    Options
    With Insanity you just need to do your best. The biggest tip that I give everyone is dont try to follow what is on tv. I see what exercise they are doing then I look away. You have to go at your pace and push yourself at your pace. You will get results. TRUST THE PROCESS! Keep going!
    Today is Day 1 of Insanity for me, and the fit test made me wanna die! I was looking for an Insanity group as well, but this is as close as I could find, However, it doesn't seem to be a very active group. Hopefully, that changes! I need some sort of daily accountability and motivation, so we'll see.

Have you had good results with the program so far? I'm pretty sure I will be doing a lot of modifying and resting, but am still hoping for some decent results. Good luck! :)
  • ax150
    ax150 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I'm starting Insanity on Sunday (so that my rest day can be Saturday). I'm in pretty good shape (been running and exercising since I was 15) but still somehow about 40 pounds overweight, yuck. I know Insanity will be just the thing to kick it up a notch and help me to actually look like I'm in good shape!
    Hope everyone has awesome workouts today!
  • bbcoachcory
    Options
    Insanity will be nothing like you have ever done before. It will rock you! in a good way of course.
  • eharrison10
    Options
    Hi everyone... I am doing the insanity workout I am on Month 2 day 2 and. I am in horrible shape but I am doing it and sticking to it. Ver excited about seeing the results...

Now I have a question do I have to by the meal plan cause I have just been eating according to Weight Watchers and lost 15lbs the first month of it.

Also do you suggest once the 60days is over to start a new orkout or continue with insainty will I still lose weight if I switch it up?
  • bbcoachcory
    Options
    Hi everyone... I am doing the insanity workout I am on Month 2 day 2 and. I am in horrible shape but I am doing it and sticking to it. Ver excited about seeing the results...

Now I have a question do I have to by the meal plan cause I have just been eating according to Weight Watchers and lost 15lbs the first month of it.

Also do you suggest once the 60days is over to start a new orkout or continue with insainty will I still lose weight if I switch it up?

I am a big believer in stick to the plan that works. You have seen the results for insanity. Wieght watchers in my mind is for light exercise. Insanity is no light exercise. I would really focus on getting your percentages as close as possible. I believe that with insanity it is a 40% protein 40% carbs 20% fat. You will need these to really maximize your workouts and lose fat and not muscles.
  • jennifergarceau
    jennifergarceau Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I am doing Les Mills Pump!
  • RosemarieSenpai
    RosemarieSenpai Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Started Les Mills Combat on November 19th. :D