Advanced DVDs

IcassI
IcassI Posts: 248 Member
Hey everyone! Has anyone purchased the advanced dvd's? I am thinking about purchasing them to complete weeks 13 - 20 I believe it is. I bought my TF set on Amazon so mine did not come with the advanced dvd's. If I don't purchase them I may just purchase ChaLean Extreme and do a hybrid of that and TF.

If you aren't going to purchase them, what are your plans after the 12 weeks?

Replies

• MzTate81
    MzTate81 Posts: 63 Member
    Yes i have the advance version i am currently on week 17 and when i am done im doing the hybrid of both Extreme and TF ..... i Love the advance part too....
  • Helen_Ch
    Helen_Ch Posts: 37 Member
    Hey! I bought them about 2 weeks ago and have only tried Fire 60, but it's an amazing workout!! I'm currently on week 6 of a Turbo Fire/Chalean Extreme hybrid and absolutely loving it. I would put the money towards Chalean Extreme if I had to choose though. CE completely transforms your body. I found a different hybrid online to follow...not the one that comes with Turbo Fire...it's more intense and I can already see results. Good luck! Hope that helped some :)
  • freeasharold
    freeasharold Posts: 133 Member
    Yes I have them and am in for the long haul! I am going to do all 20 weeks. (middle of week 6 currently). After that I would like to do Chalean Extreme or the hybrid program.
  • freeasharold
    freeasharold Posts: 133 Member
    Hey! I bought them about 2 weeks ago and have only tried Fire 60, but it's an amazing workout!! I'm currently on week 6 of a Turbo Fire/Chalean Extreme hybrid and absolutely loving it. I would put the money towards Chalean Extreme if I had to choose though. CE completely transforms your body. I found a different hybrid online to follow...not the one that comes with Turbo Fire...it's more intense and I can already see results. Good luck! Hope that helped some :)

Can we have the link for the hybrid program you are using? Sounds interesting :)
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    I bought the advanced DVD's and i'm in it for the long haul as well. I'm currently on week 3. I completed CLX prior to TF so after I complete the 20 weeks, I will do a hybrid of CLX/TF.
  • Helen_Ch
    Helen_Ch Posts: 37 Member
    I'm using this hybrid:
    http://ontheflyfitness.com/turbo-firechalean-extreme-hybrid-schedule

This isn't my website...I just found it when googling TF/CE hybrid.