Tuesday (3/15) Check-in!

Options
How's everyone doing? I hope you're all doing well and pushing forward.

I ran into a struggle with sweets...they are my weakness, and I went over my caloric limit 2 days in a row. Alas, I am starting at day 1 today. It's currently my goal to overcome what feels like a sugar addiction. For the next 7 days I will be doing a sugar detox. Because I can't seem to find a healthy balance of daily treats and I slowly end up trying to fit as many sweets in everyday as I can. This needs to change, for me, and I'm hoping with very limited sugar for the next week, I can learn to control it better. If I make it through today, it will be Day 1 for me again.

Replies

• ThinkThin85
    ThinkThin85 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I had a struggle over the weekend but I've stayed within my calories the last 2 days.

Good luck with your sugar detox Paris!
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Whoops sorry, missed checkin!

I am now 8 days in, no mess ups xD

I am with you Paris, I have bad sugar problems (although not from sweets) so this week I'm trying to be within the recommended sugar value! Feel free to add me if you need an anti-sugar companion xD
  • jamgrl1
    jamgrl1 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I found a better alternative for myself. I'm able to eat exactly what I always crave and still stay under my caloric goal. I love eating ice cream after dinner with chocolate and it has been my weakness for a long time. I found Smart Ones Brownie A La Mode and its a perfect mix of both worlds; the chocolate brownie topped with ice cream. It's just enough that it satisfies me and I follow my diet. Also, my snacks are pretty much treats too so I get away with it.