Warrior Dash 2012

Options
_SusieQ_
_SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
http://warriordash.com/register2011_oklahoma.php#

I did the one in September when it was in Tulsa. Fat, out of shape, finished in the bottom 100 of about 7000+ participants. Still one of the funnest things I have done!

It's coming to Morris, OK in June this year. I'm going to try and improve my time/standings, though I'm not sure I'm in much better shape than before. :grumble:
BUT, It's still about 11 weeks out, so that gives me a little time to get my @ss back in gear. Plus I'm taking my 16 year old niece and I'd rather not be totally humiliated by her. Hahaha...

Anyone planning on signing up?

Replies

• MMarvelous
    MMarvelous Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Warrior...uhm makes me think of Conan the Barbarian
    Dash...my fat jiggles when I run

LOL I am not in. GOOD LUCK!
  • ckdub428
    ckdub428 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    11 weeks? Is that it!!

I am excited that I will most probably going to make it!! I need to improve my time as well. I think I finished in hour twenty?? Want to do this one in less than an hour!!
  • spearfox
    spearfox Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I might sign up. I will know more in 2 or 3 weeks.
  • Kelblue1
    Kelblue1 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I might try it. I did the Red Mud run last year on a team and it was sooo fun. We came in 3rd place. It's a shorter race 5K. Our team is making it an annual thing now!
  • spearfox
    spearfox Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Livingsocial has a special for the next 3 days, 51% off for Oklahoma's Warrior Dash. That makes it $37.
  • OSU_Sarah
    OSU_Sarah Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    My coworkers and I decided to do this last month, but now I think we are all too broke! I was really looking forward to it!