Week 11

Options
Last Chest and Back of the round!!! Huzzah! Although I feel like I have barely made progress I look back on week 1: instead of doing pull-ups with a chair after the 3rd pullup, all of my pull ups are unassisted and I was able to do 18 wide pull-ups in the first phase. No way was I doing that week 1. Also, my push ups are now all done with the push-up bars, which ramp up the difficulty dramatically. It's been fun pushing play.

Replies

• Timarling
    Timarling Posts: 80
    Options
    Did plyometrics yesterday morning. Much tougher workout immediately after waking up than saving it for later in the day. Hunger plus tightness and all that jazz. Went to another Bikram Yoga class in the evening. Had to stop for about 5 minutes or so feeling lightheaded and nauseated. Could have been the early morning workout, could have been the intense humidity, could have been the fact that I'm about as limber as a steel pole.
  • Timarling
    Options
    Updates on the week:

Had my match day for Residency yesterday (seems that I will be moving to Vermont!!) and have been doing some celebrating this weekend, so the diet has a bit more alcohol than it should..

Anyways, started yesterday morning off with a 5.3mi run first thing to take my mind off the day. Today knocked out my last shoulder/bi/tri of this round and gave it my all. So far I've really enjoyed this program.
  • sandy_taylor13
    sandy_taylor13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited to be close to finishing off this full round of P90X. I've really noticed it with my butt this time (well, I am doing Insanity program every morning too, so I know that helps). Plus I'm pretty proud that I"m motivated to go into round 2. It really is the Year of Fitness for myself and my husband.
  • Timarling
    Options
    I'm still shocked you're essentially doing a super doubles program. That's intense.

Did legs and back last night and almost felt like I was going to die afterwards. Finished that last pull-up (110 total this time around) and started feeling nauseated, then had cold chills and had to lie down for a couple of hours. So that was bad news.

Today I did kenpo and rocked it out. Thank goodness it feels so easy and quick. Unfortunately that will be replaced in a couple of weeks with Insanity so...oh well. Might as well enjoy it while I can.