Lean Cuisine

Options
I know a lot of you are into clean eating with no processed foods but.. For the rest of you have you tried Lean Cuisines new Veggie cuisine line? The ones I have tried are really good. Only tried 2 so far but they have several now.

Replies

• FireTigerSoul
    FireTigerSoul Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I know a lot of you are into clean eating with no processed foods but.. For the rest of you have you tried Lean Cuisines new Veggie cuisine line? The ones I have tried are really good. Only tried 2 so far but they have several now.

I was actually really excited about those, but my grocery store only carries two kinds and they're double the price of regular lean cuisines. :/
  • hypersensitiveb
    hypersensitiveb Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Yeah most veggi food is more expensive . I think the food and drug industry likes us fat and unhealthy lol. But they are good and worth trying I had the Indian ( my favorite ) one and a mexican one so far.
  • MichelleRenee13
    MichelleRenee13 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I did not know about these. I don't eat too many frozen foods these days, but they are not off limits! I am going to look for them when I go grocery shopping this weekend. Thanks for the heads up!
  • hypersensitiveb
    hypersensitiveb Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I don't do a whole lot of frozen either these days but there is no good option to take for work.