• Mar0414
    Mar0414 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    207 :sad:
  • captainlindarg
    captainlindarg Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Down a little! 202.2

Do I have your weights wrong on the spreadsheet? I have 193 for W1 and 194 for W2.
  • fypspirit
    fypspirit Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Ok this really sucks so depressed to even post this. My weight this morning was 192.8 that is almost 3 lbs GAINED. I just don't get it. I have been working out and even started jogging a bit since the weather has gotten nicer. And I gained weight this week. UUUGGGGHHHH!!!!
  • captainlindarg
    Options
    Ok this really sucks so depressed to even post this. My weight this morning was 192.8 that is almost 3 lbs GAINED. I just don't get it. I have been working out and even started jogging a bit since the weather has gotten nicer. And I gained weight this week. UUUGGGGHHHH!!!!

Don't fret! As long as you're doing the right things -- eating right and exercising -- you WILL see the results. I've struggled a lot with losing and gaining and losing and gaining but the general trend is downward, and that's what keeps me going. We're here to support you! :flowerforyou:
  • sonyachan
    sonyachan Posts: 518 Member
    Options

Don't fret! As long as you're doing the right things -- eating right and exercising -- you WILL see the results. I've struggled a lot with losing and gaining and losing and gaining but the general trend is downward, and that's what keeps me going. We're here to support you! :flowerforyou:
    I agree! I lose, stay the same, gain....But the general trend is down! Maybe it's the wrong time of the month. Maybe you had too much salt yesterday. Maybe you gained some muscle. I guarantee it's just water weight! :)
  • captainlindarg
    Options
    Alright. I've posted all the weights so far on the spreadsheet. I guess I should share my embarrassing weigh-in...

SW: 149
    W1: 147.4
    W2: 148.8

I was sick for a little bit, then had just a few really off days. I counted calories the whole time though, even when I went over by 1000 calories. I've also started keeping a spreadsheet for weekly calorie intake so I don't get so flustered and do the whole "Well I've already been bad, I might as well eat everything in sight" thing I like to do. This has helped me to realize that even when I have an awful day, I can still keep at it.

Hoping the weight gained was water weight or something, because even with the bad days my spreadsheet says I should have lost .62 lbs! Haha. I'm not stressing it too much, but I really do want to hit 140 for my birthday (six weeks away)!
  • edsaws
    edsaws Posts: 13
    Options
    SW=225
    W1=225
    W2=223.5
    Finally got the weight to move in the right direction DOWN
  • sjaruzel123
    Options
    Ok.... SW 199.8
    W2 197.0
    I feel good about the weight loss since I gained last week (201) and was above the dreaded 200. I will take it!!
  • lrcpt
    lrcpt Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    W2=283.6 a loss! :)
  • AprilPayne24
    Options
    W2: 149.5
  • chefswife_00
    Options
    W2- 252.5 Yippee!!:bigsmile:
  • hellcatx
    hellcatx Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    w2:195
  • jerikab
    jerikab Posts: 9
    Options
    W2: 247. gain of 1lb :( I was super stressed about classes and work. Not an excuse, I need to start eating better and getting to the gym to relieve stress. Next week will be better. Only two tests and I'm home-free! Spring break here I come!
  • j6l3a1m3
    j6l3a1m3 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    w2- 162.9
  • carcrsh
    carcrsh Posts: 70
    Options
    Sorry I'm late!

SW: 146.8
    W1: 147
    W2: 148

I did terribly this week. I saw my weight go up to 150 again and what sucks is at my low I was 145.5. I ate a lot of junk though. I have had little self control this spring break. :/ Today I did weigh in at 147 again. I guess there is hope for losing some this month.
  • marshmallow8663
    Options
    Sorry this is late, but my weight for this week is 212.4! Down 2.4 pounds :D
  • zzzzia
    zzzzia Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    W2: 208.6
  • justkate2
    justkate2 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    i,m late reporting 184.2 Got some extra to loose now
  • amgilman87
    amgilman87 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    SW: 141
    3/8: 144
    3/15:142
  • kms7035
    kms7035 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Sorry that this is late, I just got access to a scale. :) 172!