Wraps

Options
daydreamer2
daydreamer2 Posts: 3 Member
Lately I have been on this kick eating wraps. Wraps are so filling and the crunch of the veggies sort of helps fool my need for crunchy foods (chips-yummy). Anyway, I thought I would share this week’s version....
1 flatbread light original (90 cals)
2 tbsp classic smooth guacamole (60 cals)
2-3 lettuce leaves
2 oz thin sliced Sara Lee turkey breast (today’s flavor rosemary & sage from Wal-Mart deli) (60 cals)
3 oz matchsticks carrots (35 cals)

Spread the guacamole on the flatbread. Layer the lettuce, turkey breast and then carrots. Roll and enjoy! I usually put tomatoes and onions on this but today I didn’t have any with me. Also, after discovering this flavor of turkey breast is way too high in sodium, I will be going back to my old stand-by favorite low-sodium chicken breast or low sodium turkey by Sara Lee.
This makes a huge wrap and if you eat the whole thing the calories run about 245. Generally all 3 oz of the carrots don’t make it on the wrap…a few always seem to make it into my mouth :laugh: whatever veggies I have on hand usually goes into the wraps but today I didn’t have much left here at work. My total lunch was at 300 after I added a can mixed light fruit by Del Monte (50 cals)

Replies