Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I need more than just the first season!!

I have watched all of the first season of walking dead on Netflix, like three times, but I NEED MORE. I keep hearing about how great the second and third seasons are, but I can't watch them, because I don't have cable!! Is there a link, or a site you guys could show me so I can see it online? Thank You!

Replies

• AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 359 Member
    I have watched all of the first season of walking dead on Netflix, like three times, but I NEED MORE. I keep hearing about how great the second and third seasons are, but I can't watch them, because I don't have cable!! Is there a link, or a site you guys could show me so I can see it online? Thank You!

This Sunday is the last episode of Season 2 so it will probably be on Netflix in a few months, I don't know of anywhere else you can watch it sooner.
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    You can buy the episodes of Season 2 that have already air on iTunes. If you don't want to pay you'll just have to wait until Netflix adds them.
  • joelabro
    joelabro Posts: 138 Member
    Watch them right now on Amazon streaming for $1.99 an episode. It stays in your account forever:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007JF87VS/ref=sr_1_1_vod_0_lgo?ie=UTF8&s=instant-video&qid=1331839291&sr=1-1