Tunics and Leggings are back....

Options
tallteacher
tallteacher Posts: 74 Member
How do you feel about this? I hate any time a whole new style comes out. Finding stuff for talls is such a PITA! Of course, it's always more expensive as well (and I have no money). I also hate to buy clothes when I hope to be losing weight. Sigh.

As a tall woman (6 feet with a 35 inch inseam) I always felt like tunics made me feel more proportioned. As an overweight woman, I love that tunics 'hide' my fat, but I feel like they make me look larger.

Replies

• pkiesch
    pkiesch Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm not a huge fan of leggings but I love tunics! I borrow my friends "dresses" and wear them as tunics =) However, I do realize I'm using them to hide the parts I am not happy with, but I'm working on it!
  • cbbarge
    cbbarge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    As long as stirrup pants don't come back. Such an attractive look on us tall gals with the crotch of the pants around our knees!
  • Jenn152
    Jenn152 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    i love leggings! i also love jeggings! tunics are cool too :O) but since spring/summer is coming, i LOVE dresses! i wear a dress every day during the summer (i am NOT being facetious!)
  • jamie31
    jamie31 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    As long as stirrup pants don't come back. Such an attractive look on us tall gals with the crotch of the pants around our knees!

hahahaha omg my mom used to make me wear them in grade school. even then i was taller than most adults and they always looked so hideous. I remember crying at times i had to wear them. lol
  • MystiqueASAP
    Options
    i love leggings! i also love jeggings! tunics are cool too :O) but since spring/summer is coming, i LOVE dresses! i wear a dress every day during the summer (i am NOT being facetious!)

^^^This. Leggings, Jeggings, and Maxi Dresses. The only things I will not wear much are capris and shorts.
  • FitSuperwoman
    Options
    i bought my first tunic ever the other day at Club Monaco...in a SIZE SMALL and it was long enough and loose enough to cover me! and guys..ive NEVER been a small in shirts lol so maybe check out Club Monaco's tunics if you're into them!