Introduction - Starting ChaLean Extreme 3/19/12

Options
Hi! I am 42 yrs old and have been married for 22yrs. We have 4 beautiful girls ages 21, 19,16 and 6. I have a home daycare and take care 2 one yr olds, 3 infants and my 6 yr old before and after school.

I am 5ft 4.5in & my starting weight was 152 on 2/24/12. That's when I started Jenny Craig. As of my last weigh in on 3/10/12 I was at 146. I came accross Chalean Extreme last week and after researching it a bit I ordered it:) A friend that I just met on Pinterest, who is also on MFP, is also going to be starting on 3/19 so we are starting this journey of getting fit together:) My goal is to not just lose weight but gain some muscle and eat healthy. My goal weight before I found CE was 125 but I think because of the muscle I want to gain, 130 is more realistic.

I took my before and after pictures and did my fitness test last night. I will post again after my 1st workout:)

Wishing everyone the best of luck on their journey.

Replies

• JoyfullySimpleFit
    Options
    hahaha....I love how MFP does NOT notify you of group posts. I am so GLAD you found me on Facebook! You are doing so great and I love your energy. Thanks for posting and for coming to the FB side. :)