Weirdest place you have been hit on?

Options
Lizi19
Lizi19 Posts: 180 Member
What is the weirdest place or setting you have been hit on, flirted with or approached? I don't get hit on that often, so I don't have many stories, but I think it would be fun to hear some answers to this question.

I'll start. Last night as I was driving back from a date, I kept getting approached by the guys in the car next to mine. At every stop they would try to talk to me. It was funny because they were kinda cute and it was really late so there was no one else on the streets. It might have been kinda creepy...

Replies

• AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    A couple of months ago, I was walking down the road and a guy stopped in his car. I thought he wanted directions so I kinda stood back to talk to him. He asked me for a light. I said sorry I dont smoke. And then he asked me if I fancied going for a drink!!

I was so shocked that I just said something random like I'm on my way to meet my friend.

However, like you, I thought he was cute too. BUT I was also scared he was a creep!!!

Sometimes I feel sorry for guys, they can't win!! :flowerforyou:
  • jend114
    jend114 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    At a stop light some guys tried to start talking to me in the next car.
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    At a gas station in McGee (town in the middle of nowhere). I was pumping gas and there was a totally hot guy on the other side of the pump. It was morning and I'd already been driving 5-6 hours, so I looked a bit rough in my glasses, no make up (just gloss), and plain black tank top with plain black sweat pants. And wrist braces that I wear when driving a long distances. So not cute. After we paid he told me I looked so hot coming home from the gym. I asked what gave him that impression, and he said my wrist braces (because they’re actually for weightlifting) and quite willingly gave him my number when asked.

He worked the pipeline, would be out for 2 more months, but lived near me and invited me out to dinner when he got back. Would you believe that man called me almost every night for 2 months? I’m glad we kept the convos short, because when it was time for him to come home he poofed.

Either he was married or I was just a pleasant “away from home distraction.”
  • AnnaPixie
    Options

He worked the pipeline, would be out for 2 more months, but lived near me and invited me out to dinner when he got back. Would you believe that man called me almost every night for 2 months? I’m glad we kept the convos short, because when it was time for him to come home he poofed.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!! What is it with these guys!!! :mad: :explode:
  • JanieJack
    Options
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!! What is it with these guys!!! :mad: :explode:

It's ok, don't be too mad...the attention was great for my self esteem. Getting to know him distracted me from a couple of losers. By time he poofed, I really didn't mind because by then I felt great about myself, and I doubt we would have worked out anyway (different cultures).
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Weirdest place? How about weirdest person? I am always getting something like this walking around the streets of SF.
    "Excuse me, do you have any change?"
    "Sorry, I don't have any cash (this is my constant excuse)."
    "You have great smile, can I have your number?"

LOL! I thought you were homeless? Half of the homeless people in SF are fake homeless people: affluent young adults trying to find their identity, looking for organic, vegan food for their dogs or something.

It is an improvement over the ones that respond with "stupid b****." :P
  • Katefab26
    Katefab26 Posts: 865
    Options
    Every year when I was in college, we all went to a voice competition in Columbia, SC (about an hour away from campus). The place we stopped to eat on the way back was always McDonald's (ugh). So I walked into the McD's and headed toward the restroom when some guy came around the corner coming from the restrooms. He stopped and stared me up and down and said "Hi. I like your outfit." I said thanks and moved on pretty quickly... :laugh:
  • MystiqueASAP
    Options
    A grocery store. He caught up to me to tell me that I smelled nice and asked the name of the fragrance.
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    The internet
  • JanieJack
    Options
    A grocery store. He caught up to me to tell me that I smelled nice and asked the name of the fragrance.
    I know of one grocery store in northern VA and one when I lived in AL where the women went "shopping" dressed to the 9s in hopes of catching a good guy.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Ok, so coming from the costco, my sis and I (she was driving I was passenger) were at a red light. The gentleman in the lane next to use waved, so we waved back, he then continued to wave and my sis made it clear she was married, and he was like cool, but I want to talk to her(as in me). Too bad the light turned green I was gonna give him my number....he was in his work truck, so we have that number....hahahaha
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    Well I don't have much stories or any weird places where I got hit on but starting around early last year (and still do currently sometimes) I get hit on by an 11 year old. You would think it's kind of cute but it was completely weird. This 11 year old boy has a mind like an adult. I see him everytime I visit back home because he is one of my younger cousin's friend. This little boy kept trying to get my number, would always want to hug me, asks about me, tell me how pretty I am, compliments what I wear, etc. He stares me down lol... His parents knows too but this little guy doesn't care. Lol it's weird to me.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    About a year ago, while I was donating blood. The nurse said I had lovely veins and she wanted to "inspect me more thoroughly" in a private setting
  • AnnaPixie
    Options
    About a year ago, while I was donating blood. The nurse said I had lovely veins and she wanted to "inspect me more thoroughly" in a private setting

~Wow!! That's so funny!! :laugh:

And did you oblige?? :wink:
  • BrendarB
    BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options

lol - that's awesome

I got one as I was leaving the liquor store, an older gentleman sitting in a van told me I was prettier than his wife and wanted to know where I was going and if I needed a ride - can I tell you were there a few things wrong with that scenario?
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    LOL When I was picking up my kids from school some of the high school kids were getting on the bus and all of a sudden I start getting cat calls and whistles. I just looked at them like thay had lost there minds. It was funny:laugh:
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    about 3 years ago grocery store in the check out line after a hard workout still in gym cloths.
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I was visiting another church once with my parents. This man, who looked to have down syndrome and was probably 20 years older than me, kept staring at me the whole time. I mean, turning his neck to stare at me, moving so he could get a better view, etc. He told my dad, "your wife is nice, but your daughter is realllllllllllly pretty." And, then, when we were telling people goodbye, he went in for a hug and slid his hand over my booty. Umm, yeah, totally creepy!!!!!
  • JanieJack
    Options
    Those high school kids sure can make us laugh... I was body boarding at Destin last spring break (by myself) and there was a young man who appeared quite taken with me. He kept trying to make small talk to me, and he was nice (and I was flattered) so I was polite to him. I found out what high school they were from (bummer, I'll admit he was kinda cute so I was hoping he would at least be legal...I'm not above being a cougar!). But his friend kept dogging him out because he wouldn't get my name and number. The friend finally told the nice guy, as I was packing up and heading to the car, "Watch and learn, lemme show you how it's done" and came up to me... "Hey baby, what's yo' name?" <he seriously thought he was sooo suave> I exaggerated looking him up and down and said, "hon, I'm old enough to be your momma... " smiled and waved at the nice guy and went to my car.