I came to my senses!! :) LOL

Options
Man JM is off her rockers-- lol.. I dont think I ever sweated like this in 20 minutes!!! ;) Today was day 3 for me :) and I only did workout 1-- I came to my senses.. lol

Replies

• kittycarson
    kittycarson Posts: 109
    Options
    Day 2 for me and I sweated more than day 1 !!!! I concentrated more on form and breathing and man did it make all the difference!!
  • MzFreeSpirited
    Options
    yeah i think im getting more sweatier (if thats a word lol) the more i do it as well -- i am trying to focus on form too.. i think i have a lot of it memorized now. :)
  • brnsgrsbody
    brnsgrsbody Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I got an exceptional burn since I knew most of it too....Really makes the difference. I am loving her so much that I am thinking about the video at work. I can't do one more thing today after Zumba. But tomorrow IT'S ON!!!!
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Yes this has to be hre best video yet!! Im so glad that I have it...Im getting a serious workout!
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Love it!! tomorrow I will just do one video :) Day 6 today, my first day was on Saturday.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I did Level 1 today...and sweat is an understatement!! I look like I just came out the pool!!! My burns are a bit higher on the dvd when I do a workout before....The RUSH!!! But tomorrow I am going to Jump to Level 3 to peak at it....Then Sunday I will do All 3 for one full workout.....

KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB LADIES...Loving the Feedback...and MzFreeSprited thanks for giving us a Visual on you workouts...Very encouraging and I look forward to them!! XOXO
  • Saskenn
    Saskenn Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do Levels 1 AND 2 tomorrow!