What's your juiciest geek confession?

Options

Replies

• sunnburst1984
    sunnburst1984 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm in love with both versions of Spock :laugh: I cried when I saw him smile in the episode Amok Time :blushing: I got a huge crush on Link from LoZ, but who doesn't, Am I right? :laugh:
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I can't stand Frodo from LoTR :frown: Sam too for that matter. Maybe I just don't like hobbits in general.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,955 Member
    Options
    I can't stand Frodo from LoTR :frown: Sam too for that matter. Maybe I just don't like hobbits in general.

Yeah, but Meriadoc and Peregrin kick *kitten* in " The cleansing of the shire"
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options

Hmmm... oh i got one... I was in a crowded high street and I saw a model of the hellraiser puzzle box for sale in a comic book store. I ran in so fast that I didn't realize they'd just polished the glass doors to near invisibility. Knocked myself out. Came back around a few minutes later with a crowd around me.

:laugh: That's more like it! You are one smooth operator.
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I once played Sid Miers Pirates (the original from the 90') for 17 hours straight with only two bathroom breaks and a few snack breaks.

Pirates and Wizardry were the two main games that aborted my first attempt at college...
  • JohnFox27thCentury
    Options
    I also remember I would collect Marvel Comic cards...(some had holograms on them etc.) I had whole binders full of them. They would draw the girls so hot on there, I had a personal crushes on Jean Grey, Emma Frost, Jennifer Walters (She Hulk), Wanda Maximoff (Scarlet Witch), Rogue, Susan Storm, Elektra, White Queen, Ms. Marvel etc. etc.
  • JohnFox27thCentury
    Options
    My military buddies and I used to play Command and Conquer ("MARATHONS")- I'm talking Red Alert, Red Alert 2, Generals, etc, ALL DAY, ALL NIGHT and HALF THE NEXT MORNING lol.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,955 Member
    Options
    I also remember I would collect Marvel Comic cards...(some had holograms on them etc.) I had whole binders full of them. They would draw the girls so hot on there, I had a personal crushes on Jean Grey, Emma Frost, Jennifer Walters (She Hulk), Wanda Maximoff (Scarlet Witch), Rogue, Susan Storm, Elektra, White Queen, Ms. Marvel etc. etc.

Ahh...yes!!! Marvel sets from the 90's..have em all...used to manage a comic book store.

#MH4 was my fav...hologram Wolverine!
  • maikastar
    maikastar Posts: 78
    Options
    A little cheesy, but I don't do a Christmas tree...instead, I have a 4ft high inflatable Dalek wrapped in tinsel.

I'll come up with something better later, but for right now I'm sleep deprived...I think I'll definitely better after a nap.
  • msunluckythirteen
    msunluckythirteen Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    My wife washed Henry Rollins' underwear.

I am in awe of your wife! I LOVE Hank!
  • msunluckythirteen
    Options
    I find guys that wear glasses extremely sexy!
  • kellyhumphrey
    kellyhumphrey Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Ahhh Marvel! I used to have a crush on The Beast... He made blue cool before Avatar.
  • msunluckythirteen
    Options
    I totally have a crush on Wolverine. I took pics with every Wolverine cosplayer I could find at Dragoncon last year.
  • gurl0411
    gurl0411 Posts: 75
    Options
    i have spent 8 hours + in one spot playing final fantasy on a beautiful summer day... actually I've probably done that more than once in reality
  • meeulk
    meeulk Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    the biggest reason I miss Firefly was because of Jewel Staite. a.k.a. Kaylee, the ship's mechanic. I got a thing for red heads >.>

She's adorable. I miss Firefly too! Jayne is my fav.
  • hesgro2
    hesgro2 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I love Spike Spiegel! My husband and I ever went as Spike and Julia to a Halloween party several years ago. He deals very well with my obsession. hahaha
  • hesgro2
    hesgro2 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    the biggest reason I miss Firefly was because of Jewel Staite. a.k.a. Kaylee, the ship's mechanic. I got a thing for red heads >.>

My husband also had a thing for Kaylee. She's very cute, there's no denying it! :)
  • seattle_chick
    Options
    I dated a Wolverine cosplayer! :)

And liked him better as Wolverine.
  • msunluckythirteen
    Options
    I dated a Wolverine cosplayer! :)

And liked him better as Wolverine.

LOL! Awesome!
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I think I'd explode in a rainbow joygasm if I ever met Shigeru Miyamoto in real life 8D Came off the top of my head haha XD And all my exes were/are super geeks <.< It's also not uncommon for me to sit and play video games 10+ hours straight...when the weather isn't even that bad/I have things I need to get done XD