Daily Challenge 16/03/12

Options
I didn' want to let the group slide, I find the challenges motivating and didn't want to let Priscilla down :wink:
Let's show her how much we all appreciate this group!

SO two possible challenges for today:

1. Watching tv? Get up during the commercials and get moving! jumping jacks, sit ups, dancing round the lounge, whatever works for you. It'll give you a buzz of energy and a few more calories burned!

OR

2. Chocolate cravings? I find a 30g serving of coco pops with skimmed milk does the trick for about 110 calories, or chocolate philidelphia on ryvita for 84 cals. Share those low cal treats with us!

Let us know how you get on,

Laura

Replies

• nniimmcckk
    nniimmcckk Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    you can get chocolate philedelphia?? Nice one Laura, I'm going for the tv ad option! I'll try and think up a challenge for tomorrow too if you like xx
  • BeeSunny
    BeeSunny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Great job, Chocolate cravings already and ate a Fiber one Brownie yum and 90 calories!! I am planning on no tv except yoga, and cardio workout then it is homework and laundry, Fridays are my 'moving days' Have a great day :bigsmile:
  • Laurakc89
    Laurakc89 Posts: 22
    Options
    you can get chocolate philedelphia?? Nice one Laura, I'm going for the tv ad option! I'll try and think up a challenge for tomorrow too if you like xx

New product! Cadbury chocolate with Phili cheese, basically cheesecake filling mmmmmmmmmmm x
  • BeeSunny
    BeeSunny Posts: 172 Member
    Options

New product! Cadbury chocolate with Phili cheese, basically cheesecake filling mmmmmmmmmmm x

Yum
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    sexyminxinthemaking Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    gotta try some of that philli chocolate yum yum :happy:
  • bluberrygoo
    bluberrygoo Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    1 chocolate animal cracker does the trick for me