My first NSV VICTORY!!!

Options
jaszmyn
jaszmyn Posts: 66 Member
Yaya Me!!! After 16 TF classes (about 3 and a half weeks), for the first time today I didn't feel like I was just flailing around. LOL. No but seriously, I WAS actually able to keep up!!!! Not sure if this actually counts as a NSV, but I gonna count it! I have been SOOOOO worried about, not keeping up, I wasn't sure if i was burning calories because I wasn't doing the moves right and all. But I was soaking wet with sweat at the end of class, so I figured I must be doing something right.

But today during FIRE 45. I kept up with the cues and halfway didn't even have to look at the tv. just into the music and listen. OH!!!! and i DIDN'T do "new to class" this time!!! I was EVEN on count!!! I am usually a count behind, which is how I have been getting by. LOL. I only followed Alee once too! (thoses damn sumo burpee's) but now, I am a little more confident that I can get them fully the next go around.

Even though the scale has only moved 1 pound less since starting TF, I actually FEEL like athlete. So i guess since now, I am getting it better, I need month 2 to move this scale quickly, SO READY FOR RESULTS!. So keep pushing play ladies!!!!

Replies

• freeasharold
    freeasharold Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome Jaszmyn. Great job :)
  • brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Now, you can enjoy the workouts more instead of worrying about what the heck she is doing :)