Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Friday/Weekend Check-in!

How is everyone doing?

I am doing pretty well since I restarted. I am on day 4 now, and I am learning when to say "no" to sugary temptations. =b I pretty much allow myself one chocolate when I feel like it and if I crave another one, then that probably means that no amount of chocolate will really satisfy me until I've gone too far.

Hope you are all doing well!!

Replies

• krl5325
    krl5325 Posts: 9 Member
    Weekends are my hardest, starting with Friday. There was cake at the off and I took pice, but in order to stay within my calorie count I worked out an extra 30 minutes.
  • colorlessgreen
    colorlessgreen Posts: 173 Member
    Good job to both of you! I think I'm six days away from reaching my next goal: having my weight trend line below 145 for five days... it's at 145.1 today! Buuuut, I was naughty yesterday. Not with food, though! My rewards were going to be:

below 150 for 5 days (achieved!): teeth whitened
    below 145 for 5 days: new watch
    5 days keeping my trend line below 140: new shoes
    5 days keeping my trend line below 135: facial and T & Co. necklace

...except I bought myself new shoes yesterday. Oops. But I'm going on vacation on Wednesday, and I neeeeeed new shoes! ;) I guess I should call that an early reward for the 145 mark, and wait until 140 for the watch.

At least I failed on my willpower with the reward, and not with my diet, right? ;)

P.S. I've been using the White Strips for three days, and my teeth feel so sensitive! Ow. :( I can see a difference though!