Friday/Weekend Check-in!

Options
How is everyone doing?

I am doing pretty well since I restarted. I am on day 4 now, and I am learning when to say "no" to sugary temptations. =b I pretty much allow myself one chocolate when I feel like it and if I crave another one, then that probably means that no amount of chocolate will really satisfy me until I've gone too far.

Hope you are all doing well!!

Replies

• krl5325
    krl5325 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Weekends are my hardest, starting with Friday. There was cake at the off and I took pice, but in order to stay within my calorie count I worked out an extra 30 minutes.
  • colorlessgreen
    colorlessgreen Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Good job to both of you! I think I'm six days away from reaching my next goal: having my weight trend line below 145 for five days... it's at 145.1 today! Buuuut, I was naughty yesterday. Not with food, though! My rewards were going to be:

below 150 for 5 days (achieved!): teeth whitened
    below 145 for 5 days: new watch
    5 days keeping my trend line below 140: new shoes
    5 days keeping my trend line below 135: facial and T & Co. necklace

...except I bought myself new shoes yesterday. Oops. But I'm going on vacation on Wednesday, and I neeeeeed new shoes! ;) I guess I should call that an early reward for the 145 mark, and wait until 140 for the watch.

At least I failed on my willpower with the reward, and not with my diet, right? ;)

P.S. I've been using the White Strips for three days, and my teeth feel so sensitive! Ow. :( I can see a difference though!