never been kissed?

Options
christine24t
christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
Am I the only never been kissed person here or no?

My friend tonight was making out with a guy on the dance floor. I kinda assumed it was her first kiss but she told me back in elementary school she kissed a boy before. I guess I am just disappointed that it has happened to her twice and never to me.

Just had to vent!

Anybody else in the same boat as me?

Replies

• flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    Been there done that. But I remember my first kiss vividly because I was so much in love. T'was fun... Hope you'll enjoy it all the same.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    No, sorry, but I think most of us in the group are a bit older than you are. It will happen when you're ready, try not to worry about it.
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    If it helps, neither of my best friends have been kissed, you're not alone.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the help! I have to say I was a little drunk and depressed when I wrote that haha
  • Showgirlbody
    Showgirlbody Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Anyone can get drunk and make out with a guy at a bar. It's not a reflection on you. If you really wanted to get your flirt on and get some kissing, you could. But if you want to wait for it to be with someone cool that you like, that is okay. It's easy to feel left behind when you compare to the general population. It does not mean that nobody wants to kiss you, just that you haven't given the signals that you want it or there hasn't been the same opportunities. Your moment will come. Just don't build it up to be some earth shattering thing. Too much expectation can lead to anxiety and disappointment. :)
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    haha, my first kiss was at 6 yrs old. nasty. wasn't til senior year of high school that I let a guy convince me it wouldn't be nasty at all. He was the only boyfriend I had in high school, and his kiss was very special.

Anyone can go out and find someone to kiss...but if you want it to be special just wait and don't envy your friend. I would rather have one special kiss with someone who honors me than a bunch of jerks who don't care about me ramming their tongues down my throat.
  • toriaenator
    toriaenator Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Its not that magical, don't worry! Whatever you do just make sure you like the person and that you're not just kissing someone to say you have. I had my 1st kiss really late and I was dissapointed because I expected fireworks and magic unicorns and rainbows what I got was a lot of saliva... lol :)
  • PercivalHackworth
    PercivalHackworth Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    ahah to toriaenator :laugh:
  • castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    Only on stage/in rehearsals, or because someone missed my cheek/gave me a drunken peck. Not what you mean, I'm guessing, by a first kiss! Certainly not what I had in mind for mine. Still waiting for that. Try not to leave it as long as I have - be pro-active, go out and find someone you want to kiss, and kiss them!
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    Aw, I remember my first kiss. He was my high school boyfriend, I dated him for almost 3 years. He was my first everything. It was after a basketball game, he was a player, I was a cheerleader ... sigh. Our moms were in the parking lot waiting to pick us up after the game. I remember thinking my mom was going to kill me for making her wait for so long before I came out, but then he kissed me and I forgot she was even there. lol.

Then he tried to put his tongue in my mouth and I froze! hahahahaha! I was in 8th grade! WTF was this boy trying to put his tongue in my mouth for! My mouth is for my tongue .. not his. Luckily his friends started hooting and hollering at him b/c he was kissing me and I got to escape. LMAO!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    I expected fireworks and magic unicorns and rainbows what I got was a lot of saliva... lol :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    You're not alone. I'm pretty humiliated to admit it.. but after spending a majority of my life fat and never able to attract any girls the opportunity just never presented itself. Now that I just recently finally got on the right track, maybe that will change? Who knows...
  • Steelheart7
    Steelheart7 Posts: 1,056
    Options
    You're not alone. I'm pretty humiliated to admit it.. but after spending a majority of my life fat and never able to attract any girls the opportunity just never presented itself. Now that I just recently finally got on the right track, maybe that will change? Who knows...

I am really shocked by this .. you have such an adorable face that even if or when you were heavier I don't see it being a problem for you. I doubt that you will have a problem now. lol
  • TaylorRenee09
    Options
    I unfortunately am in the same boat. :)
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    haha, my first kiss was at 6 yrs old. nasty. wasn't til senior year of high school that I let a guy convince me it wouldn't be nasty at all. He was the only boyfriend I had in high school, and his kiss was very special.

Anyone can go out and find someone to kiss...but if you want it to be special just wait and don't envy your friend. I would rather have one special kiss with someone who honors me than a bunch of jerks who don't care about me ramming their tongues down my throat.

you were one of those cubbie kids, the the ones that went behind the walls where the kindergarten style lockers were. i didn't have my first kiss until I was 17.
  • Lizi19
    Lizi19 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Am I the only never been kissed person here or no?

My friend tonight was making out with a guy on the dance floor. I kinda assumed it was her first kiss but she told me back in elementary school she kissed a boy before. I guess I am just disappointed that it has happened to her twice and never to me.

Just had to vent!

Anybody else in the same boat as me?

I was in your same situation when I was your age. I felt so left behind that I would go to bars and kiss random guys when I was drunk. I don't consider any of them as my first kiss and I don't recommend that strategy. My first kiss was when I turned 22 and so what if I reach milestones later in life. I learned to accept the fact that I go at a slower pace.
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    i was 18 when i got my first kiss

blow a big kiss out to all you gales hang in there
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    hmm....I was 4? I dont even remember. I just know it happened because of a picture that was taken. the earliest kiss I do remember I was 6 or 7 yrs. old. totally random. however my 1st girlfriend type of a kiss was 16 in high school.
  • 2stepz
    2stepz Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I was out of college, had three marriage proposals, and was 24 before I was ever kissed. He was a smoker. Not a good memory. The second guy however... he still foolishly has my heart. Haven't seen or spoken to him in nearly 5 years.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    too young to even remember the first kiss. I do know that I always respect somebody who holds out for the right person