8 week results of TF w/ PICS

Options
2»

Replies

• isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    Options
    wow what a great job! I started in Jan at 150 & 5'4" so it is nice to see someone with similar goals doing so well :) I have about 18lb to go, what a difference 16lbs makes!! I try to use the weighted gloves for the longer workouts as the HIITS are hard enough ;) I also started Chalene Extreme which has REALLY helped with the toning and I think is the perfect match to the turbofire program. It is so nice to have dvd's which are a full program that you can use to stay fit for life :)
  • jlebert716
    jlebert716 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look great! I am 5'2 and 156 right now, but started at 168 and have lost the first 12 pounds doing other things. I hope that I will see results like you have using turbofire!
  • Ambrose07
    Ambrose07 Posts: 11
    Options
    AMAZING! Keep up the good work !
  • Cpuff70
    Cpuff70 Posts: 153
    Options
    Excellent job! :flowerforyou: We started at almost the same time. About to post my progress pics now. :blushing: Keep it up!
  • denise33027
    denise33027 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is amazing! Great job and keep it up
  • LadyIsaacs
    LadyIsaacs Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl!!! That's FIRE!!!!
  • myblckizbeautiful03
    Options
    Thank you ladies for your wonderful encouraging words. :flowerforyou: MFP has been a motivating resource for me as well as this group. It is great to have other people to talk to that are working towards the same goals I am as well as using the same exercise program. That really helps!

I really don't have any tips to offer that hasn't been said before. For me I take it a day at a time and I am proud when I make the right choices. I think it helps that my family, friends and co-workers are super supportive. I don't have anyone in my life criticizing me for my food choices, for having to work out or trying to encourage me to eat bad because they are.

OMG! You Look Amazing!!! Keep up the great work! Now my question to you is where can I get this DVD!!!!
  • Sweeterescape
    Options
    AMAZING results!!!! Can't wait to see your final results!!
  • hiitrocks
    hiitrocks Posts: 100
    Options
    wow what a fantastic change!!