First week Challenge

Options
Hi, after a surgery this past summer, I've decided it's time to work out again!
For this first week challenge, I was thinking of setting the goal of 5 hours of exercise/week or 1 lb lost by next sunday. Who's in? I know it isnt much, BUT it is the first week so I figure people would want to start lightly and then build up :)

Feel free to add me, and please join the group and challenge :)

-Chela

Replies

• VonD140
    VonD140 Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm in!!! I've been trying to do an hour a day anyway but challenges keep me focused!!!! Good luck
  • brittlynn07
    brittlynn07 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!!! Challenges help motivate me and this is one area where I definitely need motivation
  • santosateos
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you ladies for your interest in the group. So, how about we start today? :)

let's work out this whole week and then check in with each other next Monday :D
  • brittlynn07
    brittlynn07 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    That sounds good to me!!
  • VonD140
    VonD140 Posts: 10
    Options
    sounds great!!
  • steffo365
    steffo365 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I would love to follow through with this challenge!
  • santosateos
    Options
    awesome! as you may have read already, we're gonna work out all week and check in on Monday :)
    Good luck ladies!
  • mangobadango
    mangobadango Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a great challenge! I'm in!
  • Hope1971
    Hope1971 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Sounds good I am in too!
  • lilellenblue
    Options
    I'd love to join this challenge!!
  • steffo365
    steffo365 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thank you ladies for your interest in the group. So, how about we start today? :)

let's work out this whole week and then check in with each other next Monday :D

I didn't see anyone else check in for Monday, but let me start! :]

I worked out a total of 4.5 hours last week (I was short by .5 hr, sorry :'( ) , controlled my calories, and managed to lose 3 pounds!

How did everyone else do?
  • santosateos
    Options
    Wow! awesome job!

Sorry it's a bit late, but last weekend an the first few days of this week were a little intense, had too much going on
    anyways, last week i worked out for an hour each day, 40 minutes of cardio and the rest was muscle toning exercises. I lost about 2.5 lbs

i went over my calories this weekend =/
    but im back on track!!

i was looking at picture of myself from not too long ago, and I'm very glad i found MFP, I dont ever want to gain that weight again.

We can totally do this gals, let's keep it up!! :D
  • santosateos
    santosateos Posts: 49
    Options
    Girls! you haven't been checking in with the group :O