Introductions

Options
Hi,

I've just returned to MFP as I seemed to have fallen off the wagon over the last few weeks. I know the reason > emotional eating > stressful times at work > chocolate biscuits !!!!!

I'm in Perth and I've never made "friends" with fellow MFP users or join/contribute to groups. I'm hoping that by joining this group it will keep me on my weight loss track. I use MFP smartphone app.

I only need to lose 5-6kgs to reach my goal weight. My eating plan is high protein, low (simple)carbs, 3 meals and 2-3 snacks per day. My exercise plan is 1xZumba, 1xcardio/light weight, 1xyoga per week.

Hope to meet many more Aussies via this group.

Venus

PS-will load a profile pic over the next few log-ins.

Replies

• kimiebee
    kimiebee Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi there missionvenus, welcome back to MFP. I live in southern NSW and have been using MFP since January. I have nearly reached my goal weight. I don't really have much of a meal plan, but I exercise for about an hour every morning and 30 mins every afternoon. I love doing Jillian Michael workout dvd's. I usually begin my day with a double dose of Jillian by doing Ripped in 30 and the 30 Day Shred and then in the afternoon I choose from Shred it with Weights, Banish Fat Boost Metabolism, 6week 6pack. I rest on weekends. I also use MFP on my andriod. Kimi
  • ericgAU
    ericgAU Posts: 271
    Options
    G'day Venus

Welcome back to MFP. At the beginning of the year, my goal for the year was to lose that last pesky few kilos having dropped over the last year 35 kg's. Since around January, I've dropped around a further 5kg's and am very close to my goal weight of around 70kg's. The ease of use and like minded people on MFP for that bit of inspiration & motivation has certainly aided me in losing those last few kilos. Good luck with your weight loss goals.

Eric
  • missionvenus
    Options
    Thanks kimiebee! Wow you are really good with your exercise! I think that's my biggest area that I can improve on because when I exercise more often I really do see the results.
  • missionvenus
    Options
    Thanks ericgAU! What a massive achievement for you. I'm glad that there are a few active Aussies on this site to make things more relevant.