Genki?!

Options
yasemasuyo
yasemasuyo Posts: 177 Member
Hi everyone,

It's been very quiet here and I am wondering how you are all doing? It's been a long winter, but suddenly, today, it feels like spring might finally be here - wooo hooo! Of course, this means that summer is close behind and it will soon be time to shed some clothing... yikes! Time to crank things up a little, perhaps?

Do drop us a line to say hello (if you are new here) and to let us know how you are doing! And don't forget to share any top tips, recipes or healthy snacks you stumble across :-)

Yoroshiku ne!

Replies

• Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Looks like you're nearly at your goal! Well done!

MIL has sent some lovely jellies recently from Tomizen Foods. Been recording them as York Jellies, in the hope they really are just 30kcal :laugh:
  • nevaeh1984
    Options
    Hey!

I've been on MFP since September but just realizes there was a Japan group!

I have a few tips, but I don't know what the others are doing or are into! I sometimes remember to blog (http://sayonarafatty.blogspot.jp/) my way through my weight loss!

Anyway, less than one month until golden week!!!

またね!
  • waterwing
    waterwing Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,
    It's getting rather beautiful in Japan it seems! I'm looking forward to seeing all of the alleged cherry blossoms. Definitely time to crank up the workouts and be even more careful about food choices! We survived the winter and summer isn't too far off. I'm feeling all motivated after a nice holiday and so let's get doing this!
  • yasemasuyo
    yasemasuyo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    やった~!

So happy that you are all geared up to shed a few more pounds before the summer weather arrives! I'm always amazed at how quickly the weather hots up here, not long now before it's T-shirt weather... I'm looking forward to packing away the kotatsu, it will give me more room to dance around the living room! :-D

Did you get through the storm OK? We are going to a hanami party on Saturday, I just hope that the blossoms survived!