What are you doing?

Options
So what are you doing for exercise? Running? DVD workouts?
What's working for you? What didn't work for you?

I am centering most of my exercise around Cage Fitness (30 minute routine based on MMA fight training). We have class 5 days/wk (MTWTSat). I'll do P90 on off days, and as my cardio improves I'm trying to to P90 in the a.m. and Cage in the evenings. My next goal is to start the Insanity workout. I'm doing some cycling on a wind trainer- hope to get a new bike and hit the road soon. The weight is coming off-(though not off my midsection quickly enough to suit me)
I've never like running- and my knees are bad enough that I probably shouldn't give them that kind of pounding anyway.

Replies

• MandaLee8908
    MandaLee8908 Posts: 1,353 Member
    Options
    I'm slowly building back up to running. I have suffered a few injuries to my back and hip so it's been a long (3 years) process for me. I'm hoping to finally get going so that I can run a few races this year. Until then, I am focusing on my diet :-)
  • sarebak
    sarebak Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to do a combination of 30 Day Shred and Six Week Six Pack, as long as my knees will allow it. I've had to cut back quite a bit for the past two weeks. Trying to push through though. :)
  • sarebak
    sarebak Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking into getting a speed bag.