Day 1

Options

Replies

• jennarandhayes
    jennarandhayes Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Yay! I'm so glad there are a bunch of us starting today, I can definitely use the motivation. I did the full 30 days in October and have done it intermittently since. Recently I have been content to maintain my current weight but I lost the drive to exercise and I have felt lethargic and unhappy. I'm back and ready to go, let's kill this! I'm in the UK, so my day is done. I have already completed day 1. Good luck, everyone. x

My prior results are in this thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/388081-30-day-shred
  • amphora
    amphora Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Whoa! Jennarandhaye- that was some amazing results! And your whole journey is totally inspiring. Amazing. So glad you are going to be doing this with us! 29 days to go.

I'm just going to click on that link of yours whenever I'm feeling unmotivated to do the DVD!
  • Aimer45
    Aimer45 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Just did Day 1 but I started on Level 2. I have done 30DS on and off for about a year and have never done a month straight. I think I get too bored! I also run so I am going to do 30DS whenever I can and also mix running in and see what happens. Jillian is tough but so motivational too!
  • Tonyaton425
    Tonyaton425 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Day one complete!!! Yay, I used 1 lb weights, going to bump it up notch. WE did it, great work ya'll.
  • Soniatantu
    Soniatantu Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Day one complete! Boy I am going to feel it tomorrow.
  • Mindmovesbody
    Mindmovesbody Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Whoot whoot! We survived day 1! Now if my wobbly legs can stand for a minute so my son can snap a picture of me for before! How do add this to exercise? Cardio or strength?
  • Ladyap28
    Ladyap28 Posts: 43
    Options
    Day 2 for me.. keep it up everyone
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Hi! Can I join? I did the 30DS once almost a year ago and had amazing results. I just started again today to get some fast results before summer.

Holy crap, though, my legs are so sore! I feel like I pulled every muscle in my groin...I didn't feel this bad after day one last year. I'm so scared I won't be able to walk the next few days...FML
  • thefifthvalue
    thefifthvalue Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Day 1- check! Definitely went way better than the first time I did 30DS a few months ago (but fizzled out at about day 22 i think? i was so close!)

So glad someone set this group up! Let's do this!!
  • Scandinavia
    Scandinavia Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Technically this is my second day, but I'll just forget the first day never happened, lol. I was walking today, and the tops of my thighs were burning in the GOOD way.
  • cohophysh
    cohophysh Posts: 288
    Options
    DONE!!!!

Good Luck Ladies! :)

who you callin' a lady...
  • cohophysh
    cohophysh Posts: 288
    Options
    DONE!!!!

and my legs feel like jello
  • HelloNewYou
    HelloNewYou Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Day 1, level 1, complete! How much other exercising does everyone plan on doing?
  • schume89
    schume89 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    DONE!!!!

haha sorry! at one point it was just us girls!
  • schume89
    schume89 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    NewYou- I am doing this everyday plus a mixture of walking/running, rollerblading, Body Pump, and swimming (hopefully starting this week or next) 4 or 5 times a week
  • uberrach
    uberrach Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 1! I expected to feel the way Rocky looked when he came out on the steps of the Philadelphia Museum of Art with his arms in the air... but that would mean I'd have to be able to actually lift my arms without making an awful cringe.

P.S. 3lb weights are really heavy! lol They're all I've got, though!

Victory song of the day:
    Gotye - I Feel Better
    http://grooveshark.com/s/I+Feel+Better/45D6yz?src=5
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    cohophysh- and my hubby thinks its too girly for him. I think only real men can keep up!
  • sillysongs
    sillysongs Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I want to finish the Shred this time around.:blushing:
  • AllisonR19
    Options
    I am happy I found this group because I ran and got the DVD after work, did day 1 level one, and after, decided to look up what activities other people do to compliment the workout, finding this group full of people starting tonight! How exciting! I am getting married in 102 days(!) and am hoping to tone up/lose a few pounds before the big day! : )
  • galaxyhearts
    galaxyhearts Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I have done a little 30DS before but never finished the full program. I randomly started today and then found this group later! =] Glad to be doing this with a bunch of you!!!