Day 1!!!

Options
getfitdiva
getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
Okay I should have posted this YESTERDAY!!! I had to scramble to make my juices this morning and fully commit mentally to this fast.

It's DAY 1 and I'm feeling good!!! Let's Go!

Replies

• shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Love the Group Title (geeky!). I would like to do this with you and you are a great motivator!!

I just saw your post and want to do this. However, my Day 1 will be tomm. I already eat eggs for breakfast today and have lunch packed (fish stew with braised kale). I need to go shopping for fresh veges and fruit later during the day!. Plus, I need to google what is MCT oil, JAC fiber ?? never heard these before.

Please keep sharing all your tips, etc..

Yay to Reboot your life group!!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    Love the Group Title (geeky!). I would like to do this with you and you are a great motivator!!

I just saw your post and want to do this. However, my Day 1 will be tomm. I already eat eggs for breakfast today and have lunch packed (fish stew with braised kale). I need to go shopping for fresh veges and fruit later during the day!. Plus, I need to google what is MCT oil, JAC fiber ?? never heard these before.

Please keep sharing all your tips, etc..

Yay to Reboot your life group!!

It looks like it's just you and me so far! LOL. The MCT Oil is here and still waiting on mine since I ordered last night (read the reviews and you will be amazed) http://www.amazon.com/NOW-Foods-100%-32-Fluid-Ounces/dp/B0019LRY8A/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1332187058&sr=8-1

Also here is the raw fiber I purchased from Vitamin Shoppe today - I will incorporating 2 scoops per day which will get you regular fast LOL - http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=GU-1156&sourceType=cs&source=FG&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=GU-1156

Yes I'm a Geekess to the Nth degree! haha

I have tons of tips girl b/c I just did this in January minus the fiber and oil.
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reply and sharing the MCT Oil and Raw Fiber. I will try looking for it in the local shops here. Two is great too! Tomm is my Day1.