Week 2!! What you think...Let's change it up!!!!

Options
SexyCook
SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
HELLO Excited Driven Pals!!!

Our first week of this Awesome DVD we kicked up in so many levels....Now I am think hmm...how can we twist it up this week...Well I would like for each person to challenge themselves....by addinag some resistance to this working...(EXAMPLE)...I purchased a 8lb weights vest and I will be doing all the workouts in it....Also if you have wrist weights or ankle...try it with those.....Not mandatory but a push is always good....You can do it 1 or 2 days out of the 5 day workout if you like...Anything to keep it interesting..which...this DVD never has a dull moment not dripping....

Let's keep it going and keep pushing...

Thanks everyone for your participation...

Replies

• ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I love this idea!!! Im going to go up in my weights!!! And try to do more reps during each circut Im excited for this evening!:smile::smile:
  • dollface314
    dollface314 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    i will purchase some ankle weights!!! Im all in
  • LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    hmmm i like this idea... I think i have some hand weights that game with my walk away the pounds dvd. So I will use them tomorrow
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I will use my weighted gloves!
  • brnsgrsbody
    brnsgrsbody Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Thank you I was just wondering how I was going to intensify it....Calorie burn was pretty low on Workout 1. So I did most of Workout too to get the burn I wanted.

I think the vest sounds lovely....will go get one :-)
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    Day 2 done! I used my weighted gloves::drinker:
  • OneBKDiva
    OneBKDiva Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies I did three days in a row fri, sat and sun. I started P90x so I know I will probably work this later this week. Let's kick some butt!!! Literally :smile:
  • MzFreeSpirited
    Options
    I added more weights for the challenge.. ankle weights, 2lb belt for my waist, and still continued to use my 10lb dumbbells.. Good idea Steph!!. :) Hope everyone is enjoying themselves still :)
  • SexyCook
    Options
    When i tell you just when I thought I was getting it and blowing some major blows...this weighted vest really showed me....It was a great add-on to this sweaty workout! I enjoyed it and always look forward to doing it.... Glad you all like the idea of adding resistance.....KEEP ON ROCKING
  • brnsgrsbody
    brnsgrsbody Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I have not had the opportunity to get weighted gloves yet. I was blown away yesterday after doing the kickboxing and buns and thighs. That was something serious!!!!!
    I will try to get my gloves today for Thursday through Saturday workouts :-)
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Week 2/Workout 2 is under my belt...and when I tell you this VEST has made a huge difference...I am sure my back shaping is going to LOVE THAT BURN....doing those pushups with that weight ...>CRAZY BURN!!! Glad you guys are still flowing with it!!!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Options
    I did workout 2 yesterday... Used weighted gloves and jump rope;)
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Completed Week1/Day3/Level 1....tomorrow I think i will tackle the 3 levels again.....