What is your struggle this week?

Options
sayloregal
sayloregal Posts: 12 Member
I know I'm going to struggle this week as my daughter is home on Spring Break and is fighting me on healthy eating and since I have more nights of working and less planning it's going to be tough..thank goodness for some frozen portions that i did last week. I am going to make her walk with me.. haha.. so hopefully that will help keep me on track.

Replies

• Uneeknitter
    Uneeknitter Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    This week I am on spring break. My mother-in-law is visiting and well we may not be eating our normal healthy stuff plus my workout routine (which hasn't been very routine lately anyway) is going to have issues.
  • sayloregal
    sayloregal Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I understand.. my daughter was just here this last week and I was not on track at all.. I tried to make as many healthy choices as I could.. but didn't beat myself up when I didn't. I'm getting back on track this week and I still managed to lose 2 lbs last week, so it all works out in the end.. just try to get some walks in when possible, that's what helped me.
  • Uneeknitter
    Uneeknitter Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Luckily, I have a friend who I spin with every Tuesday and Thursday. I told her about this group, so hopefully she joins soon. Also, since I am off another friend and I planned 2 very long runs for this week. Meeting her later today for a 7 mile run. Yikes!! I am having more trouble with the food part and the off days when I don't have the plans with someone else to meet to exercise.