Trying this out again

EPICUREASIAN
EPICUREASIAN Posts: 147 Member
I stopped doing evening workouts because it made me to keyed up to go to sleep at nights. I'm giving this a try again, and just do strength training in the evenings so I won't work myself up before bed time.

Replies

• EPICUREASIAN
    EPICUREASIAN Posts: 147 Member
    Well this has been a terrible start for me! Somebody give me a good swift kick in the behind!

All my workouts have been in the morning lately, and I've been skipping a run or a walk here and there.

I'd really love to squeeze in an afternoon/evening walk but I can't seem to schedule it in. I get off work, go home, feed the furkids, stuff my face and decompress, then hit the sack. /sigh
  • reavis75
    reavis75 Posts: 7 Member
    I have the opposite problem...I am NOT a morning person, so two of the days I had to get both workouts done in the evening. That was a bit of a struggle, so I dragged myself out of bed this morning and got my first workout in. And, I did my second one this evening. I am so tired, though...but, I will be at it again in the morning! Why don't you walk the furkids when you get home? Just something laid back (not if they are cats, though).