Hello all:)

Options
genene111
genene111 Posts: 386 Member
Firstly Thank you Nichole for starting this group! I am so ready to kick April into high gear:)
Nice to meet everyone here and can't wait to see the kind of crazy exercise minutes/calories we accumulate in April.

Everyone calls me G or Gigi and I really would like to be athletic enough by may 19th to keep up with my family playing beach volleyball in Jamaica, it's actually a wedding that we are going for, but honestly, it's the beach volleyball that is terrifying me:) I don't want to be the jiggly cousin.

So I'm ready to kick April's *kitten*
April first I'm running my first 5k race and then I plan to do hot yoga that night.
It's now written here, so no backing out from me lol

Good luck everyone, here's to a great challenge!!

Replies

• raqufern
    raqufern Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Hi Gigi! My name is Raquel and honestly I think I have the same goals! I want to be fit this summer and not be the person running out of breath just by running afetr my kids! I have done Jillian Michales 30 day shred and have done some running but stopped and havent dared start up again! I HATE running! just in case anyone was wondering LOL! So I am planning on starting slow with the c25k program 3 days a week and the other 3 days do some strength training! Great to be on board with you all and cheers on the things we will accomplish!