Just like you

Options
Hello.. I recently joined a 90 day challenege by body by vi. I have tried counting calories by itself, atkins diet, cabbage soup diet.. you name it! I lost some weight but, gained it right back!! A friend of mine told me about body by vi 90 day challenge. I LOVE IT! I have been on the diet only 1 week but am down 6 pounds and lost 2.5 inches in my hips~ Another friend of mine is doing the challenge and in 90 days lost almost 50 pounds! The cost is inexpensive and the shakes taste like cake mix.. plus you can add all types of fruits to spice it up a little. Besides losing weight, the product is great for anyone trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle, build lean muscle or keep weight OFF~
If ou want some additional information.. or if you are doing the challenge. Feel free to comment!!!
I have a webbsite too, If you decide to puchase Body by Vi, you will have a web site of your own as well. For an added bonus, you can also get the product for free and win prizes!!
So do you want to ; Lose weight or lose weight and get the product for free or lose weight, get the product for free and make money doing so??
Fill out the "more information" under my picture and you will receive an email directing you to a list of products available~
Feel free to ask me about the product too!