The Walking Dead - Season Three

Options
AnaNotBanana
AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
This thread serves as a place to discuss speculation, and then reaction to the season 3 of The Walking Dead.

As of today's date, AMC has not announced a specific return date for the Walking Dead Season 3 premiere.

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/walking-dead-season-3-4-things-already-know-181431154.html

According to this article there are 4 things confirmed for next season. 1. Michonne (duh) 2. They find the prison (duh again) 3. The Governor will be introduced (duh a third time) and 4. MERLE will return.

What are you hoping to see in Season 3?

Replies

• luvJOJO
    luvJOJO Posts: 1,881 Member
    Options
    I can not wait!!! Last night was so action packed, I LOVED it!!! I can't wait to see what happens between Michonne and Andrea!! I wish season 3 would hurry up. And I'm glad Rick finally grew some.... In season 3, I would love to see him put Lori's *kitten* in check!
  • TiffanyDawn79
    TiffanyDawn79 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking it will be back sometime in October and I cannot wait! It seems so far away! I would love to see Carol gnawed on by a zombie. lol I can't stand her! I also hope we find out what happend to Morgan and Duane from season one. I hope they are safe!
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    so I just watched the AMC video they just put up regarding season 3 and they give no real clues as to what's going to happen or the offical date. I'm sure it will be in October also, its usually around my birthday (nice present). I have to go read the Yahoo article now. They said Merle is coming back? What does this mean for Daryl? He is just finding his place and figuring out these people need and care about him and Merle would just totally screw with that. He's got to be with the govenors group and he probably isn't too thrilled with Rick and T-Dog in particular. I wonder if there will be some sort of inner struggle for Daryl, to have to chose sides between the group he's been with and his brother. Eek!
  • Erin_McCauls
    Erin_McCauls Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I can't wait, I'm addicted. It's like I'm a sucker for punishment. I watch this, and without fail I get a nightmare every Sunday. But I keep coming back for more! #TeamAndrea! she's bad a**.
  • AnaNotBanana
    Options
    "Darker, harder, faster, deeper." -Andrew Lincoln who plays Rick Grimes talking about the upcoming Season 3 of the Walking Dead.

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/cast-on-the-set-of-season-3-inside-the-walking-dead
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Do we know how many episodes there will be?
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    16 episodes
  • cdc33
    cdc33 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I would like to know what happenes to the father and son that he ran into in the first episode season one will they be telling there story??
  • joelabro
    joelabro Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I would like to know what happenes to the father and son that he ran into in the first episode season one will they be telling there story??

I think we'll see Rick run across them again eventually. The show hasn't progressed to that same point in the comics, though. So either it will be a while or they will work them in another way.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options

^ This!
  • linhmaimac
    linhmaimac Posts: 148 Member
    Options

^ This!

My thoughts exactly.
    Also, I wanna know if Glen plays a more dominant character now that Dale is gone. I REALLY want Glen's GF to start kickin' *kitten*...she looks like an *kitten* kicker.
  • AnaNotBanana
    Options
    Here is the official preview for Season Three. I'm liking how they are making Carl look more like he looks in the comic book. I'm BEYOND excited about Michonne but I"m not sure if I like the way that they are going with the Governor.

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/videos/season-3-comic-con-trailer-the-walking-dead
  • FitnessPal4L1f3
    FitnessPal4L1f3 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I can not wait - I plan to shed at least 25 pounds by Oct 16.

I plan on getting a bigger (newer - much needed) TV. Two factors for this, The Walking Dead & Big Bang Theory start around the same time.

I know the first night - I hope to have some friends over for snacks/dinner and movie night.

Watch the end of Season 1, the last two of episodes of Season Two - AND - then kick off the season with Season 3 opener.
  • Mina133842
    Mina133842 Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    zombie kickoff party!! nice! making any zombie snack or food items?
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Almost time everyone!!!!!
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Hoping Carl and Lori die.. hate them!
  • Kara52217
    Kara52217 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Seriously another month still???????
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for the all day marathon from last season - they seem to do this right before the next season begins to allow everyone to catch back up on the characters. I'm looking for T-Dog to play more than a bit piece this time around.
  • Kara52217
    Kara52217 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Season 1 is on Netflix so I can watch that but I also would like a marathon of season 2 to get amped up for season 3 to being next month!!
  • joelabro
    joelabro Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I noticed last night they changed the menu image for The Walking Dead on Netflix to the 2nd season image - Rick running on a dirt road towards the farmhouse. Season 2 might be on there soon!