Day 2

Options
13»

Replies

• mattnjodie7382
    Options
    First day was ok, second day was easier but hurt a little more =/ I thought after not really any aches and pains from day one day 2 I wouldnt have any either. Well, I was wrong! Today is day 3 for me! Im excited for a change finally. I could never really stick to any exercise before but with MFP I feel like I have support and something to look forward to, getting online and sharing my weight loss (when it comes lol)
  • AprilPayne24
    Options
    I think I pulled something in my chest because I am having a difficult time doing the chest presses and push ups. UGH! Or maybe I just worked a new muslce. Even still...I am loving the shred!
  • rsmugala
    rsmugala Posts: 35
    Options
    Did Day 2 last night when I got home. I have to say it was a little easier than Day 1, but my calfs are feeling it today, and I need to work up to those pushups, yikes!
  • Lesliehuval
    Lesliehuval Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 2! Had to muster up the motivation to do it but I did it! In my exercise log it says that I only burned 184 calories...is that accurate?!? Seems like such HARD work just to burn 184. : /
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 2! Had to muster up the motivation to do it but I did it! In my exercise log it says that I only burned 184 calories...is that accurate?!? Seems like such HARD work just to burn 184. : /

seems right, my HRM say I only burn about 130 WITH adding weights during carido intervals.
  • compunat
    compunat Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    ready for Day 2! Just wondering, how I'll feel after this.......

How did you calculate your calories lost?
  • cohophysh
    cohophysh Posts: 288
    Options
    a little late...by two days but none the less, done
  • compunat
    compunat Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    a little late...by two days but none the less, done

you are only one :o)

how do you feel after Day 2?
  • shaymo10
    shaymo10 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Day 2 of 30 Day Shred: Level 1. It was still brutal, but I was able to get through the cardio section without stopping. The push-ups are proving to be very difficult, since I have a bad knee. I am considering wall push-ups, since I don't have enough cartilage in my knee to do the modified push-up. On a positive note: I didn't die! Whahoo!