Challenge: Things that make you go hmmmmm.....

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
"Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow; it only saps today of its strenght. A. J. Cronin

I think stress management is so important and not talked about enough especially in primary care. Stress has a profound and detrimental effect on the body and mind. Effecting everything from libido to sleep and EATING patterns. Science has proven that when stress is experienced especially long term many stress hormones are released and can cause havoc on our organs and our outlook on life.

I challenge you to manage your stress today and make plans for how you are going to manage it in the future! Happy Hour or emotional eating cannot be our only means of dealing with stress. If you don't know how to deal with stress find ways! Music, dancing, meditation, drawing, painting, talking and more. Have fun discovering ways to release! You already know one way here on MFP.....EXERCISE!

Keep it real folks!!!!!

Replies

• TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Nice one! Since this is my first day back to work since my daughter has been sick I am full of work and stress here. I am one that normally eats and lays in bed and thinks all night long so I will update on how I deal with things today :)