Mists Of Pandaria

Options
Krizzle4Rizzle
Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
I was nervous at first, but now I am excited.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/gamesblog/2012/mar/20/wow-mists-of-pandaria-preview

I wanna beat Hellscream's *kitten*!!

Replies

• McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    I'm mostly excited that the level cap was increased to 90... something to do with all of my established characters! Although the Monk class may be interesting with their flying kicks.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Options
    I am excited for the scenerio option. I don't have a lot of time to do oodles of duengons.
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'm super excited about it! I'm curious about the new farming faction. Also excited about some of the improvements they're making to Archaeology (can you tell I don't really care about end game content?! haha)! But yeah, I'm also excited to see the 85-90 zones.
  • sauerkrautpolka
    sauerkrautpolka Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I'm super excited about it! I'm curious about the new farming faction. Also excited about some of the improvements they're making to Archaeology (can you tell I don't really care about end game content?! haha)! But yeah, I'm also excited to see the 85-90 zones.

Wow, I just said "excited" entirely too many times. I must be pretty excited! :P
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Options

When someone mentioned the "farmville" aspect I got quite worried. I avoided farmville like the plague on fbook and I didn't want it creepin into my WoW. But after reading about and learning you get faction rep, I got a bit excited.
  • Merc71
    Merc71 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Haven't decided if I'll partake in MoP or not. I really want to check out the Monk class, and see if it's up to all of the hype. I love the look of the new zones. The PVE battlegrounds idea looks interesting too.
  • McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    Kind of interested to see what they do with "pet battles" since my main is a Hunter... I've been a bad gamer and haven't been on WoW for awhile. My husband is deployed and playing without him just isn't the same. I'll get the itch to start playing again soon though.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Options
    Kind of interested to see what they do with "pet battles" since my main is a Hunter... I've been a bad gamer and haven't been on WoW for awhile. My husband is deployed and playing without him just isn't the same. I'll get the itch to start playing again soon though.

Pet battles are supposed to be laid back and fun which makes me happy. I am not a fan of PvP because it gets super serious. My main alt is a hunter. She makes me the gold that supports my mage.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    I'll be honest, I am excited about the prospect of a new continent! Hopefully they have all new content and not just regurgitated garbage!
  • shady81x
    shady81x Posts: 290
    Options
    Dungeon Challenge Modes. That's what got me all hyped. While I don't wanna spare the time & dedication on a hardcore competitive raiding guild, I'm confident my band of minions are strong enough to give teams from the top guilds in the server a run for their gold. It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!! RAWRRR!!! :smokin:
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I am really excited by all of it. I'm really motivated to complete the vanilla quest lines and the Burning Crusade stuff on my priest before diving into the new content. Very determined to have all quests completed that are possible on that toon. :)

I also have an 85 paladin and a soon to be 85 shaman to play with.

VERY excited to continue using the Random Raid Finder to see all the end game content. And the new dungeons should be a blast.

VERY GRATEFUL that we get a new continent and not some spread out random junk. :) Will be very fun to explore everywhere!

I'm totally making a monk and I think the female monks look really cute so far.

Aaaaaaaaaaannndd the pokemon/farmville stuff looks promising.

All in all I'm really excited!! I'm happy to have access to the beta as well even though I know it will be nuts. Just to try some stuff out.

I hope it comes out fall/winter this year.
  • shady81x
    shady81x Posts: 290
    Options
    Any one of u gonna be trying out the beta?
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Options

Not me. I am still doing Cata. My mage is now 81.
  • budhandy
    budhandy Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    me and cousin were talking about this last night. We are both exicted and i like the idea of a nautrul race but I wish worgen and or goblin was also nautril, i think it could open up the game more
  • craigers13
    craigers13 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I can't really decide if I'm excited about this expansion or not. WoW has been on the back burner for a few months since SWTOR came out. I just find the story lines better. I'm sure my brother will talk me in to getting it and giving it a go though.
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Being a Total Vanity pet hoarder, I am really excited about the new battle trees! :D
  • Bobafad
    Bobafad Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have been avoiding anything about the new WoW Expansion because me and my boyfriend decided to quit 6 months ago. Everything is going good, but damn, WoW just gets to me, and then I have to be in the #1 Guild of the Server and collect ALL the Achivements, no to talk about endless farm to get those awesome pets. And now Pandas come out, how awesome is that. xD
    It really is all or nothing with WoW!
    Anyways, I totally went out of the context...
    but those Pandas are freaking awesome and maybe I had too much coffee!
  • SwtKittN
    SwtKittN Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    And you just totally made me die XD I've given up wow/most of the internet but MFP for lent and I've been handling it pretty good the first few weeks were rough, now I don't seem to even think about it then I saw this post on the main page and I was like... crap.. now I have to wait another 11 days to play :( I do fine when I don't hear about it, I don' think about it, then I do hear/see it and I want to log on so bad :D Thanks for the link, even tho it made me want to play :D I can't wait for MOP to come out *_*
  • Angelatrudel
    Angelatrudel Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have been playing wow for about 4 yrs now none stop, and I love it still! I never have the time to do everything I want that the game offers, and Im super excited for the pandaria expansion! sooooo can't wait.:heart:
  • Angelatrudel
    Angelatrudel Posts: 26 Member
    Options

Im thinking about it, but im going to be so busy the next 6 weeks with my nursing preceptorship....we shall see lol